It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
finkleroy: I'm pretty sure they're not talking about a trial for a game, but rather the 30 day free trial for Amazon Prime, or 7 day trial for Prime Video if Amazon Prime isn't available in your area. You can redeem the free trial as long as you haven't had Amazon Prime/Prime Video for at least a year. This gets you Prime Gaming for the duration of the free trial, which gets you all the benefits associated with Prime Gaming, including the full versions of the games that are included with it.
Wait, you mean you can renew the free trial once per year? That's great! I thought you can have it only once per account, so once you redeem it, you can't have it ever again on that account.
Green_Hilltop: Wait, you mean you can renew the free trial once per year? That's great! I thought you can have it only once per account, so once you redeem it, you can't have it ever again on that account.
That's the way it worked the last time I checked. I suppose it's possible they've changed it, though. I'd look into it.
low rated
TurdFerguson87: It's not actually free, and for that matter, no one here wants to play a trial that can't already be entitled to players elsewhere, let alone the fact that trials are unattractive since they're not the full game, since it comes with many restrictions.
finkleroy: I'm pretty sure they're not talking about a trial for a game, but rather the 30 day free trial for Amazon Prime, or 7 day trial for Prime Video if Amazon Prime isn't available in your area. You can redeem the free trial as long as you haven't had Amazon Prime/Prime Video for at least a year. This gets you Prime Gaming for the duration of the free trial, which gets you all the benefits associated with Prime Gaming, including the full versions of the games that are included with it.
I may just be getting lucky but I've been able to run free trials back-to-back every month for years now. I just use a burner prepaid card that has a few cents on it and they've never blocked me from doing so. So yeah, I've gotten loads of literally free games from it, as well as the other benefits of Prime, without paying a cent for years now... and I'm not sure how. Support is aware of it, too, because I've dealt with them for issues related to Prime and they never canceled it or anything.

I wouldn't take my word as Gospel, though. I've heard most people say the same as you, that you can only do it once per year.
low rated
JakobFel: I may just be getting lucky but I've been able to run free trials back-to-back every month for years now. I just use a burner prepaid card that has a few cents on it and they've never blocked me from doing so. So yeah, I've gotten loads of literally free games from it, as well as the other benefits of Prime, without paying a cent for years now... and I'm not sure how. Support is aware of it, too, because I've dealt with them for issues related to Prime and they never canceled it or anything.

I wouldn't take my word as Gospel, though. I've heard most people say the same as you, that you can only do it once per year.
How often do they repeat the offerings? I regret not taking the free trial last November when they offered Dragon Age:Inquisition.
I was under the impression that I'd only get to keep the game for the 30 days of the free trial, but it has since been hinted that I might have been able to keep DA:I indefinitely.
I have Dragon Age:Origins + the Awakening expansion on DVDs but none of the sequels. I didn't have a good enough computer for the sequel until a couple years ago.
I'm just wondering if I should watch for when DA:I is offered again.
Post edited February 06, 2022 by slickrcbd
low rated
JakobFel: I may just be getting lucky but I've been able to run free trials back-to-back every month for years now. I just use a burner prepaid card that has a few cents on it and they've never blocked me from doing so. So yeah, I've gotten loads of literally free games from it, as well as the other benefits of Prime, without paying a cent for years now... and I'm not sure how. Support is aware of it, too, because I've dealt with them for issues related to Prime and they never canceled it or anything.

slickrcbd: How often do they repeat the offerings? I regret not taking the free trial last November when they offered Dragon Age:Inquisition.
I was under the impression that I'd only get to keep the game for the 30 days of the free trial, but it has since been hinted that I might have been able to keep DA:I indefinitely.
I have Dragon Age:Origins + the Awakening expansion on DVDs but none of the sequels. I didn't have a good enough computer for the sequel.
I'm just wondering if I should watch for when DA:I is offered again.
As far as I've seen, the premium offerings don't seem to be repeated. I've seen some of the games that you get via Amazon's launcher on a repeat, as well as some of the free content for online games, but yeah, the premium ones like Inquisition don't seem to be repeated, sadly.
high rated
Epic Games:

Windbound - Link

A beautiful 3D action-adventure survival game filled with secrets to discover on the Forbidden Island!
You play as Kara, who encountered a storm and crashed their ship on an unknown island.
You must survive and live to tell the tale about the mystery behind this strange island.

Mixed reviews - Beautiful art style but unfinished in-game mechanics and mediocre combat system

Give it a try and see for yourself!

Other free things:
none today, check last week's post if you missed anime companion software N0va

Next time: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons

edited due to grammar
Post edited February 10, 2022 by drxenija
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1890920/World_of_Warships__Publishers_Gift/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1662503/World_of_Tanks__French_Express_Pack/
Post edited February 10, 2022 by Catac1ysm
https://store.steampowered.com/app/921950/Kingdom_Come_Deliverance__The_Amorous_Adventures_of_Bold_Sir_Hans_Capon/
low rated
It's nothing compared to the four giveaways above because it's just a demo, but it's DRM-free so I figure the demo collectors here might enjoy checking it out. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/chinatown-detective-agency-demo
ICYMI when Leisure Suit Larry 1 was up and went poof because of some technical issues before the later releases stayed up, it's back:

https://freebies.indiegala.com/leisure-suit-larry-1-in-the-land-of-the-lounge-lizards
high rated
①  ShapeOminoes؜, a tile puzzle game inspired by tangrams and pentominoes, is currently free for the next 5 days on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  Thousands Layered Edge؜, a fighting game also available on itch.io؜, is currently free for the next 13 hours on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  The Chronos Principle؜, a puzzle game about time manipulation, soon available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  Shiny Ski Resort؜, a ski resort tycoon game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional and let you buy game extras.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  Master of Omega؜, a 4x strategy game inspired by Master of Orion, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).

⑥  The following games are free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Dead Bunker 3؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Let the Pharaoh Free؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Ad-free  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Spaxe؜     ( Arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Neon Valley؜     ( Arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Christmas Puzzle؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Jungle Collapse 2؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  My City: Love Story؜     ( Kids game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Becker Cat's Adventures؜     ( Platformer  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Chess from Kindergarten to Grandmaster؜     ( Chess game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
JakobFel: It's nothing compared to the four giveaways above because it's just a demo, but it's DRM-free so I figure the demo collectors here might enjoy checking it out. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/chinatown-detective-agency-demo
In addition to that here (https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search?sort=discount&filter=onsale&hmb_source=navbar)
there a re a couple of other free discounted demos
Post edited February 11, 2022 by gareppa
high rated
①  To celebrate the launch of Another Tomorrow, Glitch Games؜ is currently giving away 8 point-and-click adventure games on the App Store (iOS) :

    ▪  Veritas؜     ( Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )
    ▪  All That Remains: Part 1؜     ( Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )
    ▪  Forever Lost: Episode 1؜     ( Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Forever Lost: Episode 2؜     ( Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Forever Lost: Episode 3؜     ( Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  The Forgotten Room؜     ( Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Ferris Mueller's Day Off؜     ( Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  A Short Tale؜     ( Gameplay؜ )

②  The Enchanted Worlds؜, another point-and-click adventure game, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  The in-app purchases are optional, they're used by the hint system.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  MR Racer؜ (ad-free version), a racing game that can be played online and offline, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  The in-app purchases are optional, they're mostly used for car customization.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  D7؜ (ad-free version), a puzzle game based on dominoes, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  This version is ad-free and the in-app purchases are optional and useless.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  Dream A Little Dream؜, a pixel-art arcade game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑥  The following games are free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Roll Adventure؜     ( Arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Magnet Balls؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Magnetic Balls HD؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Infinity Highway؜     ( Racing game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Gemwars؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Search 600؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Words All Around؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  The Wordies؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
_Slaugh_: ① To celebrate the launch of Another Tomorrow, Glitch Games؜ is currently giving away 8 point-and-click adventure games on the App Store (iOS) :
Some of these are on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glitchgames.veritas
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glitchgames.allthatremains.part1
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glitchgames.theForgottenRoom
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glitchgames.ferrismuellerhd

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Dream.DreamaLittleDream
Post edited February 13, 2022 by slickrcbd
high rated
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition is free on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/520720/Dear_Esther_Landmark_Edition/