It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Not sure if this has already been posted.

Sega is currently giving away their a steam key to their 1996 classic Nights into Dreams in celebration of their 60th anniversary.
https://www.sega60th.com/register

Link your steam account to get Nights automatically added to your library.
This was last year's mega giveaway event, as posted in this thread.

Anyway - on December 9th, there will be a free giveaway of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger on Steam.
Post edited December 03, 2021 by TurdFerguson87
high rated
Box: The Game is free on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/879850/Box_The_Game/
low rated
I know that I'm referring to Itch.io

But it is a good deal -> Buy 66 items for $4.99 bundle.
Post edited December 07, 2021 by philipp_chris
low rated
philipp_chris: I now that I'm referring to Itch.io

Wrong thread for spam like this, buddy.
high rated
Anno 1404 History Edition is free from 06 to 14/12 on Ubisoft Store.

Link (starting in a few hours)
low rated

Wishmaster777: Wrong thread for spam like this, buddy.
it's really a good deal and even if it's Itch.it it's quality titles that are available or were available on GOG - like Sokobond that is gone, the Hex that is missing here and many others, and many from my wishlist. The value is amazing and it's for a good cause, I would get it if I could! No need to call this spam!
low rated
Dogmaus: it's really a good deal and even if it's Itch.it it's quality titles that are available or were available on GOG - like Sokobond that is gone, the Hex that is missing here and many others, and many from my wishlist. The value is amazing and it's for a good cause, I would get it if I could! No need to call this spam!
Agreed. It might be the wrong thread to post but it's indeed a good announcement.
Thanks!
high rated

Perhaps this deal would be better placed in the Gaming deals thread (which it already is), or maybe even in the Good Games On Itch.io thread.
Dogmaus: it's really a good deal and even if it's Itch.it it's quality titles that are available or were available on GOG - like Sokobond that is gone, the Hex that is missing here and many others, and many from my wishlist. The value is amazing and it's for a good cause, I would get it if I could! No need to call this spam!
This thread is for the giveaways of the free games, not the promotion of the game bundles, no matter how good or bad they are.
Hey guys, the thing is that I only check this thread once daily (usually)
I don't have time to check others threads.
It was a good deal for me so I posted it, it got downvoted, I'm OK with that.
If someone else has a good deal like this (66 games for 4.99$) please share it.

If this post gets downvoted, my feelings will not get hurt...peace and out!
low rated
-removed-
Oops, turns out to be an old one. Can't believe I missed that banner for 7 days as I visit the home page every day.
Post edited December 10, 2021 by twifight
low rated
Free on Epic Games:

Godfall (Challanger Edition): https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/godfall--challenger-edition

Prison Architect: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/prison-architect
high rated
Epic Games:

Godfall Challenger Edition - Link

Welcome to Asperion. You are the last of the Valorian knights, masters of combat equipped with legendary armor called Valorplates. Ascend in Godfall, a first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG.
It's time to save Aperion.

Godfall Challenger Edition immediately unlocks a maximum level Valorplate, spoils you with skill points, and equips you with a spread of deadly weapons. Challenge all three end-game modes!

Prison Architect - Link

In this strategy simulator game, you manage prisons. Using federal funding against real prison issues such as combatting diseases in prison and preventing escapes. Only the world’s most ruthless Warden can contain the world’s most ruthless inmates. Design and develop your personalized penitentiary in Prison Architect.

Next week: Mystery Game!
low rated
Wishmaster777: *snip*
No need for this spam posted before the giveaways are active, buddy.
high rated
drxenija: Prison Architect - Link

In this strategy simulator game, you manage prisons. Using federal funding against real prison issues such as combatting diseases in prison and preventing escapes. Only the world’s most ruthless Warden can contain the world’s most ruthless inmates. Design and develop your personalized penitentiary in Prison Architect.
Don't forget the free add-on: Prison Architect - Cleared For Transfer

Scroll down to get it