It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
Mar1usM: So did they stop to give Steam keys or they give just on special occasions?
TurdFerguson87: No.

The Steam keys you may get are in a different part of the site that doesn't qualify here, which I'm not advertising on this thread.
I would like to PM you. Could you fix your chat settings, please?
low rated
Whoops, I should have checked. Somehow the giveaway I just found out about went unavailable.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by TurdFerguson87
high rated
①  Michal Pawlowski, a popular developer on Steam؜, is currently giving away three puzzle games on Google Play (Android) and the App Store (iOS).  Please note that   « Art Of Gravity »   is unavailable for Android users :

    ▪  Zenge؜     ( Android؜  ∙  iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )
    ▪  OXXO؜     ( Android؜  ∙  iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )
    ▪  Art Of Gravity؜     ( iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )

②  1812: Napoleon Wars؜ (ad-free version), a tower defense game also available on Steam؜, is currently free for the next 5 days on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

③  You are Hope, a massively multiplayer online survival game, is currently free for the next 24 hours on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  It's an unofficial mobile fork based on an open source؜ game called One Hour One Life؜, which is available on Steam؜.  You are Hope؜ has an active community؜.  The in-app purchases are optional and let you buy two add-ons and use a dedicated server.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  MR Racer؜ (ad-free version), a racing game that can be played online and offline, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  The in-app purchases are optional, they're mostly used for car customization.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  The following games are free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Dead Bunker 2؜ and Dead Bunker 2 HD؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  The Lost Lands: Dinosaur Hunter؜     ( FPS  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Dementia: Book of the Dead؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  A-2481؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Cult Manager Tycoon؜     ( Simulation  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Flood؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  One By One؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Murphy's Laws؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Famous Quotes؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
low rated
edited out
Post edited December 01, 2021 by _Auster_
So, about the post I edited out before, I had removed because it looked like something was not working, but I guess I was just unlucky.

There are 18 Nintendo Switch games that will be made free through the eShop now in December, one each business day, all from the same publisher, but with a caveat and an issue I'll explain below.

3 games announced so far:

Creepy Tales [already available]
Star Horizon [available on 12/02/2021]
Strike Force Kitty [available on 12/03/2021]

The others will be revealed later on.

The caveat and the issue:
You need to have one of their games in your account already for the next games to be free for you, but they give the code for one of their paid games if you subscribe to their newsletter.
Now, that was the part I was having issues with. Trying to subscribe to their newsletter in the page where they announce the giveaways was giving a parse error, and when I tried to subscribe through the home page with the first account I used.
But now I tried again with another account and it worked near instantly, so maybe the newsletter is a bit glitchy?

Another thing is that your account needs to be in the US region.

The announcement page: https://nogravitygames.com/holiday-giveaway/
Post edited December 01, 2021 by _Auster_
Journey to the Savage Planet + Frostpunk (GOG) + Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Origin)

PRIME Gaming
low rated
_Auster_: So, about the post I edited out before, I had removed because it looked like something was not working, but I guess I was just unlucky.

There are 18 Nintendo Switch games that will be made free through the eShop now in December, one each business day, all from the same publisher, but with a caveat and an issue I'll explain below.

3 games announced so far:

Creepy Tales [already available]
Star Horizon [available on 12/02/2021]
Strike Force Kitty [available on 12/03/2021]

The others will be revealed later on.

The caveat and the issue:
You need to have one of their games in your account already for the next games to be free for you, but they give the code for one of their paid games if you subscribe to their newsletter.
Now, that was the part I was having issues with. Trying to subscribe to their newsletter in the page where they announce the giveaways was giving a parse error, and when I tried to subscribe through the home page with the first account I used.
But now I tried again with another account and it worked near instantly, so maybe the newsletter is a bit glitchy?

Another thing is that your account needs to be in the US region.

The announcement page: https://nogravitygames.com/holiday-giveaway/
Thank you for the posting. Is there a way to participate in this without owning a Switch? Just in case I get one at a later date. It looks like I can't activate the key they send you for subscribing to the newsletter without linking a Switch to my eShop account. And without that first game in my account it seems like I won't be able to get the other freebies either.
CapAndGoggles: Thank you for the posting. Is there a way to participate in this without owning a Switch? Just in case I get one at a later date. It looks like I can't activate the key they send you for subscribing to the newsletter without linking a Switch to my eShop account. And without that first game in my account it seems like I won't be able to get the other freebies either.
If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but as far as I know, no, you can't activate games from eShop giveaways through the browser, only in the Switch app.
At least that was the case with a similar giveaway done by QubicGames some years ago. I didn't check the current giveaway through the browser.
high rated
Epic Games:

Dead By Daylight - Link

Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.

while True: learn () - Link

In this game, you play as a coder who accidentally found out that their cat is extremely good at coding, but not as good at speaking human language. Now this coder (it’s you!) must learn all there is to know about machine learning and use visual programming to build a cat-to-human speech recognition system.

Meow!~ As a cat, I approve this plot.

Next week: Prison Architect & Godfall Challenger Edition
high rated
https://www.gog.com/game/crime_cities
Not sure if this has already been posted.

Sega is currently giving away their a steam key to their 1996 classic Nights into Dreams in celebration of their 60th anniversary.
https://www.sega60th.com/register

Link your steam account to get Nights automatically added to your library.
low rated
drxenija: Meow!~ As a cat, I approve this plot.
Of course, that's purrfectly reasonable.
low rated
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Not sure if this has already been posted.

Sega is currently giving away their a steam key to their 1996 classic Nights into Dreams in celebration of their 60th anniversary.

Becareful, seems like a scam... it might steal your steam id.. sega official site is sega.com
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: Not sure if this has already been posted.

rharesh: Becareful, seems like a scam... it might steal your steam id.. sega official site is sega.com
It's a real site, this giveaway was available for a long time.
high rated
Die Young is free at Indie Gala. This is the full game, not the prologue.