It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ theHunter: Call of the Wild™: Link

theHunter: Call of the Wild is an open world game.
It features beautiful and realistic gaming environment in a nature setting!
It creates a hunting environment where the player will be immersed into it as the role of the hunter.
Additionally, there are numerous options to choose from on your hunt.
Your decision on what approach to use can also alter the prey's behaviour and the environment
Very interactive game that changes depending on the player.
On top, multiplayer and coop are also available in this game.

 ▪ Antstream Epic Welcome Pack: Link

This is a DLC for Antstream.
Link to base game is above and DLC is here
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/antstream-arcade--epic-welcome-pack

It is a Epic Games exclusive pack that is only available for a limited time.
It contains 1090 Gems for you to use in-game.
The base game is an arcade collection that has numerous retro games available for free
However, they do use gems as a premium currency, which you would be getting in this pack

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next week - Dead By Daylight and while True: Learn[]
drxenija: theHunter: Call of the Wild™: Link

theHunter: Call of the Wild is an open world game.
It features beautiful and realistic gaming environment in a nature setting!
It creates a hunting environment where the player will be immersed into it as the role of the hunter.
Additionally, there are numerous options to choose from on your hunt.
Your decision on what approach to use can also alter the prey's behaviour and the environment
Very interactive game that changes depending on the player.
On top, multiplayer and coop are also available in this game.
Unavailable (region locked?) in Japan it seems.
Yes according to the developers, the software is not available for some regions.

"We now fully support the UK, Europe, USA, South East Asia and Australia with limited support in other areas across the globe."

As for which countries are excluded, they have not mentioned it.
I can confirm that Canada can redeem it.
Post edited November 25, 2021 by drxenija
The EPIC Antstream ga is a bit annoying for oold users as EPIC will reinstall the Antstream client and make a new account for you with the gems. So now I have my old account and the new one. My old account actually has more gems as it's easy to get them for free anyway.
high rated
①  Breacher Story 2؜, a text-based interactive story about cybersecurity, is currently free for the next 3 days on Google Play (Android).  It's the sequel to a game that was given away in September.  Here's the official gameplay trailer؜.

②  Adam The Storyteller؜, a puzzle game also available on Steam؜, is currently free for the next 2 days on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  The Secret of Crimson Manor؜, a point-and-click adventure game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  F-Sim Space Shuttle؜, a space shuttle flight simulator, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  Two hand-drawn children's puzzle games are temporarily free on the App Store (iOS) :  Petites Choses؜ (Gameplay؜)  and  Fiete؜ (Gameplay؜).

⑥  Tiny Orchestra؜, an educational music game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑦  Abuzz is giving away four children's educational games on Google Play (Android) :  Kids Puzzle Game: Animals Game؜,  Kids Puzzle Game: Learning Game for Toddlers؜,  Alphabets Game  ∙  Numbers Game؜  and  First Coloring Book for Kindergarten Kids؜.

⑧  Jason Sanford is giving away two action-puzzle games on the App Store (iOS) :  Block Drop Duel؜, a single or two-player game similar to Tetris, and Bug Bomber؜, a single or two-player game similar to Dr. Mario.

⑨  The following games are temporarily free on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  High Smileson؜     ( Casual game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Christmas Puzzle؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Requence؜     ( Platformer  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Math Land؜     ( Platformer / Education  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  BabyMagica؜     ( Children's game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Swing؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Words Everywhere؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Sudoku Ultimate؜     ( Puzzle game )
high rated
Indiegala

Dracula 3: Path of the Dragon

https://freebies.indiegala.com/dracula-3-the-path-of-the-dragon
The following Epic Games free-to-play titles were added lately:

League of Legends
Teamfight Tactics
Legends of Runeterra
VALORANT

I know, those games technically aren't giveaways.
Post edited November 28, 2021 by Andtha
TurdFerguson87: Indiegala

Dracula 3: Path of the Dragon

https://freebies.indiegala.com/dracula-3-the-path-of-the-dragon
As I understand they give out DRM-free game, not Steam game key, right?
Mar1usM: As I understand they give out DRM-free game, not Steam game key, right?
Yep.
Mar1usM: As I understand they give out DRM-free game, not Steam game key, right?
triock: Yep.
Ok then. Did Indiegala ever give out free Steam game keys?
Mar1usM: Ok then. Did Indiegala ever give out free Steam game keys?
Yes. :D
Towards the end of Indiegala's steam key giving phase (or at least until I stopped keeping an eye on them), they had a huge problem in giving out invalid or duplicate keys.

Before that, the steam keys tended to be shovelware. Zonitron was a favourite of theirs.

The move to DRM free downloads resulted in a significant improvement in the quality of the games they offered.
Post edited November 29, 2021 by Mortius1
Mar1usM: Ok then. Did Indiegala ever give out free Steam game keys?
triock: Yes. :D
So did they stop to give Steam keys or they give just on special occasions?
Mar1usM: So did they stop to give Steam keys or they give just on special occasions?
Not sure, prolly the latter.
low rated
Mar1usM: So did they stop to give Steam keys or they give just on special occasions?
No.

The Steam keys you may get are in a different part of the site that doesn't qualify here, which I'm not advertising on this thread.