It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
https://store.ubi.com/us/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-chaos-theory-/575ffdc7a3be1633568b4f98.html?lang=en_US

or

https://register.ubisoft.com/sc-chaostheory/

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Standard Edition
Post edited November 17, 2021 by Catac1ysm
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent is free in Japan - https://register.ubisoft.com/sc-doubleagent/en-GB
Post edited November 17, 2021 by slurredprey
low rated
slurredprey: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent is free in Japan - https://register.ubisoft.com/sc-doubleagent/en-GB
Do we know of any way to get this deal in other countries?
low rated
JakobFel: Do we know of any way to get this deal in other countries?
Use a VPN / proxy.
low rated
JakobFel: Do we know of any way to get this deal in other countries?
Pouyou-pouyou: Use a VPN / proxy.
I tried that but it didn't seem to work for me.
JakobFel: I tried that but it didn't seem to work for me.
I managed to get it with the Cyberghost VPN trial. Once the VPN is activated, make sure to logout then log back in before attempting to get the game.
low rated
JakobFel: I tried that but it didn't seem to work for me.
Pouyou-pouyou: I managed to get it with the Cyberghost VPN trial. Once the VPN is activated, make sure to logout then log back in before attempting to get the game.
I appreciate the advice. I wish they'd just make it available everywhere without having to use a proxy or VPN, it's not like they'd lose much of anything by giving away the one Splinter Cell game most people forget even exists lol
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Guild of Dungeoneering Classic: Link

Guild of Dungeoneering takes roleplay to a classic setup approach but with a twist!
It is a turn-based dungeon crawler and uses a card mechanic for each player to make their move.
D&D and other tabletop roleplaying fans will love this!
However...
You control the dungeon INSTEAD of the character!
With each card you draw, you can put down treasure, rooms, or even monsters and traps for your character!
Would you survive or die by your own hands?

 ▪ KID A MNESIA EXHIBITION: Link

This is not really a game.
It is the reissue of albums of Kid A (2000) and Amnesiac (2001) by an English rock band, Radiohead!
People who are fans of Radiohead or of rock might be interested.
Radiohead has ventured in multiple different types of rock.
You may recognize some elements of experimental, electronica, art rock, ambient, post rock and alternative rock in the album.
This also includes a third CD that has unreleased material!

 ▪ Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna): Link

Never Alone is an atmospheric puzzle platformer developed in collaboration with the Iñupiat, an Alaska Native people, drawn from a traditional folk story, Kunuuksaayuka, that has been shared across the generations among the Iñupiat.
In short, the native tale follows two characters who are trying to survive the Arctic:
Nuna, an Iñupiat girl and her Arctic fox (Named Fox).
You are able to switch between two of these characters and work together to progress in the game.
Each featuring special advantages that are relevant in different situations.
Both characters team together to win!
Co-op mode is available if you want to have a couch gaming session in learning what the tale is all about!

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next week - NA
Epic updated their next week's game to be: theHunter: Call of the Wild™

Edit: Now they included Antstream - Epic Welcome Pack.
Not available in some regions - Thank you slurredprey for letting me know.
Post edited November 18, 2021 by drxenija
https://freebies.indiegala.com/distortions
high rated
①  Slay؜, a turn-based strategy game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  468 maps are apparently included in the base game and the in-app purchases, which are optional, let you buy more.  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

②  The Cross؜ (full version), a first-person survival horror game also available on Steam؜, is free for a limited time on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

③  Ruby Square؜؜, a puzzle game inspired by the Rubik's cube, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  This version is ad-free and the in-app purchases are optional and useless, as you can easily beat the whole game without them.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  The following games are also free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Alice Trapped in Wonderland؜     ( Adventure game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Sudoku Challenge Offline؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Highway Game؜     ( Arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
high rated
①  Lost Cities؜, a digital adaptation of an award-winning board game؜, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  Let the Pharaoh Free؜ (ad-free version), a sliding block puzzle game, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  This version doesn't contain interstitial ads.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  Maciej Targoni is currently giving away two puzzle games on Google Play (Android).  Both games are highly popular on Steam؜ :

    ▪  Hook؜     ( Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )
    ▪  Klocki؜     ( Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )

④  LittleBigPlay is currently giving away several puzzle and word games on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Word Master؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Crush؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Tower؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Chess؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Search Fun؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Guess and Find؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Find Those Words؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Rectangles؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Balloons Pop؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )

⑤  The following games are temporarily free on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Stone Of Souls؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Dead Bunker 3؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Magnet Balls؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Magnetic Balls HD؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Legend of the Moon؜     ( Platformer / RPG  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Save The Puka؜     ( Platformer  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Space Fly؜     ( Shooter  ∙  Gameplay؜ )

⑥  The following games are temporarily free on the App Store (iOS) :

    ▪  Battle for Wesnoth؜     ( Strategy  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  GraviT؜     ( Puzzle game )
high rated
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (Steam) free on Fanatical (sign-up to their newsletter needed)
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/warhammer-end-times-vermintide
triock: Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (Steam) free on Fanatical (sign-up to their newsletter needed)
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/warhammer-end-times-vermintide
You must also link your Steam account, and your Steam account must not be Limited (you must have spent at least $5 USD). Just in case some people are wondering.
Potatoman Seeks the Troof, free at IndieGala.