It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
drxenija: Now FREE for a limited time:

Crying Suns: Link

A strategy rogue game with a story-rich experience! Discover the mysterious secrets of this empire!

Grab them here until next week.

Other new active freebies from this week:
Nothing New for now

Coming Next Week - STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition
It has already been announced, spammer. Stop the spam for the sake of the rep points.
low rated
drxenija: Now FREE for a limited time:

Crying Suns: Link

A strategy rogue game with a story-rich experience! Discover the mysterious secrets of this empire!

Grab them here until next week.

Other new active freebies from this week:
Nothing New for now

Coming Next Week - STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition
Wishmaster777: It has already been announced, spammer. Stop the spam for the sake of the rep points.
You forgot the game of next week or next week wasn't announced when you posted, so I included that
low rated
Wishmaster777: It has already been announced, spammer. Stop the spam for the sake of the rep points.
drxenija: You forgot the game of next week or next week wasn't announced when you posted, so I included that
Stop the spam, and go outside for once in your life.
Post edited January 07, 2021 by Wishmaster777
Are you both going to fight each week for this?
The extra info about the current game and next week's game is nice too. Thanks drxenija!
Wishmaster777: Stop the spam, and go outside for once in your life.
You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy. drxenija is pretty much keeping these threads alive. And I'm thankful for that.
If you make a separate post for "stop spamming" you too are spamming.

DLC - Planet Bounce Devastator Pack - https://game.intel.com/giveaways/planet-bounce-devastator-pack-giveaway
Game is free - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1207770/Planet_Bounce/
Wishmaster777: Stop the spam, and go outside for once in your life.
toxicTom: You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy. drxenija is pretty much keeping these threads alive. And I'm thankful for that.
So true, hey friend drxenija just continue to do what you are doing, don't listen to negative people.
Thanks for your work.
Post edited January 08, 2021 by philipp_chris
low rated
Wishmaster...your post: short, easy to miss, lacking information, maybe 1 minute earlier? I don't know.

drxenija's post...easy to read, follows the same pattern (as they have been posting about Epic Games freebies with that standard format for so long), fast enough that nobody would notice/care, and I am sure they do not care about being one minute later.

It is not spam if it is well presented and organised. So stop calling them a spammer please.
high rated
Other Epic Store freebies (that I missed, so maybe someone else too):

SpellForce 3: Versus Edition
Diesel Brothers Truck Building Simulator Editor
Conan Exiles Modkit

With much surprise I also notice that the Epic Store has this:
Spotify Music and Podcasts

Since when does the Store feature apps additional to games? (Since December 17 2020, obviously, because this is when Spotify was added. But still... I'm surprised...)
Fun fact: when I add it to my library, it says "when you purchase this game..." ;-)

On the topic of duplicate or multiple posts for the same game giveaway: It happens all the time. But for Wishmaster777 this seems to be some kind of competition. Just keep in mind that drxenija does a good job and it's not annoying at all to have them both. What really is unnecessary is when Wishmaster777 then always comments on drxenija's post with "It has already been announced"... Just leave it as it is, please! It generates too much noise. Unnecessarily. (And I, just like others before, join in, I know... also unnecessary, but I won't do it again. Promise!)
Post edited January 08, 2021 by Andtha
low rated
Andtha: With much surprise I also notice that the Epic Store has this:
Spotify Music and Podcasts

Since when does the Store feature apps additional to games?
Technically, Unreal Engine has been available there for years. Maybe it was there even before Fortnite...
low rated
Lone_Scout: Technically, Unreal Engine has been available there for years. Maybe it was there even before Fortnite...
Yes, but that's directly related to games...
Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (三国群英传)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1437820/_/
Post edited January 12, 2021 by Catac1ysm
Catac1ysm: Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (三国群英传)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1437820/_/
From the steam description:
English language not supported.

Hope your mandarin is up to par ;)
Little nightmare free until 17/1, just create an account and claim the game.

https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/fr/product/437900/little-nightmares-pc-download

Edit: I've received the key in my spam folder 1 hour after claiming it so verify in there too in case you don't see it in normal folder
Post edited January 13, 2021 by Mugiwarah