It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
GoodOlG: [PlayStation] Ratchet & Clank

Link :: Click here

Important Note:
PlayStation and Insomniac Games will make Ratchet & Clank PS4 available for free download for a limited time through PlayStation Store from March 1 at 8pm PST / March 2 4am GMT / 5am CET to March 31, 2021 at 8pm PDT / April 1 4am BST / 5am CEST.
Hum... I tried adding to my account here, but it keeps saying "Something went wrong";
GoodOlG: [PlayStation] Ratchet & Clank

Link :: [url=https://www.playstation.com/en-id/games/ratchet-and-clank/]Click here[/url]

Important Note:
PlayStation and Insomniac Games will make Ratchet & Clank PS4 available for free download for a limited time through PlayStation Store from March 1 at 8pm PST / March 2 4am GMT / 5am CET to March 31, 2021 at 8pm PDT / April 1 4am BST / 5am CEST.
Falci: Hum... I tried adding to my account here, but it keeps saying "Something went wrong";
you need to make sure the country code matches your account (the en-id part, for me its en-ca for ENglish-CAnada)
low rated
Falci: Hum... I tried adding to my account here, but it keeps saying "Something went wrong";
Vyraexii: you need to make sure the country code matches your account (the en-id part, for me its en-ca for ENglish-CAnada)
Oh, that explains it. Too bad it's not free around here. No big deal, though, I don't own a PS4. XD
Vyraexii: you need to make sure the country code matches your account (the en-id part, for me its en-ca for ENglish-CAnada)
try visiting the site again with the time and date that I have given.

or try this link
Post edited March 02, 2021 by GoodOlG
Falci: Oh, that explains it. Too bad it's not free around here. No big deal, though, I don't own a PS4. XD
The giveaway is active now. For the record it went live at 1am BRT.

Here's the link for the Brazilian store: https://store.playstation.com/pt-br/product/UP9000-CUSA01047_00-RATCHETPS4000000
It's free everywhere, you just need to go to your regional PSN store.
low rated
Falci: Oh, that explains it. Too bad it's not free around here. No big deal, though, I don't own a PS4. XD
FlavioV: The giveaway is active now. For the record it went live at 1am BRT.

Here's the link for the Brazilian store: https://store.playstation.com/pt-br/product/UP9000-CUSA01047_00-RATCHETPS4000000
Great! Now it worked! :)

Now I must borrow a PS4. :P

Thanks!
Post edited March 02, 2021 by Falci
Damn Little Town؜, a quick tactical board game inspired by Carcassonne؜ and The Downfall of Pompeii؜, is currently free for the next 4 days on Google Play.  (Android)
https://freebies.indiegala.com/super-toy-cars
FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Wargame: Red Dragon: Link

Are you a fan of war games and tanks? Probably a Risk fan?

Welcome to Wargame, one of the RTS classics!
In this strategy RTS game, you command the military of all 17 nations in 1991!
Tanks, planes, at your disposal!

Oh did I mention this entity in the series also has Coop mode?
Make your mark in history with your friends while in the comfort of your home now!

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
Idle Champions of the Forbidden Realm: Link
SpellForce 3 - Versus Edition: Link

Next week - Surviving Mars
Looks like they added more DLC afterwards:

Wargame: Red Dragon - Russian Roulette 10v10 Map
Wargame Red Dragon - Second Korean War
Wargame Red Dragon - Norse Dragons
Wargame Red Dragon - The Millionth Mile
drxenija: Other giveaways:
Just clarifying for the D&D fans that are unaware of this game and would otherwise overlook it because of the incorrect name, this is Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, not Forbidden Realm.
Post edited March 05, 2021 by themazingness
low rated
drxenija: Other giveaways:
themazingness: Just clarifying for the D&D fans that are unaware of this game and would otherwise overlook it because of the incorrect name, this is Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, not Forbidden Realm.
Ah but see it wasn't a mistake at all, because they forgot the correct title and it's therefore technically a forgotten realm too. All planned in advance.

On a more serious note I just want to point out it's a free-to-play game (AFAIK) so not really a giveaway per se.
Post edited March 05, 2021 by Derpowitz
high rated
• Artifact

Link :: Click here

Artifact went free and it gives you +2 on your Steam Profile Game Count
https://freebies.indiegala.com/royal-defense
Post edited March 05, 2021 by Derpowitz