It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ He recalls the last words of Davy Crockett (1786-1836) were: “I'm warning you boys, I'm a screamer.”
^ His last words will probably be, "This parachute's getting in the way. I'll just cut it loose."
^ His last words will probably be, "I already offered you my account! I only have this one! Please don't shoot me, Maenme...-gasp-".
^ would like to shoot HMA, just to watch him die.
^ Is against killing people personally, but tolerates it if his lizards get the corpses (or live wounded victims).
^ Is opposed to killing, or was it licking? Yes, licking. Is opposed to licking.
^ It was early one morning, late one night when he witnessed two dead boys arise to fight. Back-to-back, they faced one other, then drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed the two dead boys.

If you do not believe this story you can ask the blind man, he saw it too.
^ Scoffs at backward-headed zombies dueling with gun-blades before sunrise when he really shouldn't.
Post edited September 21, 2021 by LegoDnD
^ asked Trinidad, "Where's Trinimom?"
^ Asked Trinity from The Matrix, "Why did you kick me in the face?"
^ enjoys being beaten by leather-clad dominant women.
Post edited September 21, 2021 by morolf
^ He apparently read HMA's blog on that topic.
^ Works full time as an editor on HMA's blog on that topic.
^ has infiltrated malicious code on HMA's blog, so readers will be threatened by ransom ware.
^ Heard about that and then asked, "Ransom, where?"