It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Because of this thread, he wants to wear square pants and fill them witch sponges as protective padding.
HeresMyAccount: Because of this thread, he wants to wear square pants and fill them witch sponges as protective padding.
^ Shortly after bathing with "witch sponges" he began having scrotal dermatitis.
Has secret contacts with the Witch King, who provides him with those "Witch Sponges."
^ Is completely unable to discern typos from the context.
^ He's just that 'typo guy,' here in the GOG General Discussion forum.
^Made this thread out of boredom
Post edited August 03, 2021 by BookCrazy
^ Thinks Star Trek and Star Wars are the same thing.
^ He almost missed this video because he shuns both friendship and messages.
^ doesn't shoot the messenger because he doesn't like the message, but does so because he doesn't like the massage.
^ Prefers to get his massages in backrooms of S&M clubs.
^ Enjoys 'delivering messages'.

(Sorry Maenmeldir, I don't know where you've been (^_^). Thanks for the link. I watch a lot of Dust.)

Edit: Just in case that does not land. It's a common old British idiom, as in a mother slapping her child's hand away from something and saying Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been. Explaining it spoils it, but you're dammed if you do and your dammed if you don't.
Post edited August 03, 2021 by borisburke
^ He doesn't know that I've been everywhere, man.
^ Has been to the center of a black hole, and somehow escaped.
^ Is in the centre of a black hole, as we all are.
^ He is the center of his Universe to which we are all being drawn.