It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ recently promoted to rear admiral, given the command of the rearguard, and tasked to cover the General Retreat back to the defensive line.
^Plays so much Stratego they dream about bombs and spies in their sleep.
======================

Aside: We should rename this thread "The Modern MSM Game"...what do y'all think?
Or is that in poor taste? o.0
======================
^ He may get plus points for for creative thinking.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by Hooyaah
^ hijacked a container of plus points.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Never bows before their emperor, https://snaptube.cam/ but always bows in order to greet his friends.
Could become a millionaire fa https://syncnet.onl/telegram-web/ st, if he set-up an international, bride-mailing company! Or help me retrieve my treasure, by pledging sword and arm under my command...
Post edited November 09, 2019 by ETYLIRA
^ stole a lot of zeroes from someone's bank account with ninja skills.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by le_chevalier
Is a bot detector by trade, and a robot in their spare time...
^ has Robophobia, ever since he watched the Terminator movies.
Knows Sarah O'Connor personally, and will be back...
Prefers Dragon Age 2 to Baldur's Gate 2.
high rated
Has never played GTA San Andreas.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Has never played GTA San Andreas.
Above user uses serious visual symbols and is probably not part of the illuminati
high rated
Above user has never paid any attention to the forums, before; I am with Anti-NWO and with the KILLUMINATI.

Also, above user isn't well versed in symbolology and occult lore; the all seeing eye, the pyramid, the black sun, outdate the poor sobs gathered by that impostor Weishaupt, by millenia!
Post edited November 10, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
^ once held a baby under arrest for indecent exposure while said baby was getting a diaper change.
^ He attracts women in the summertime by taking off his shirt when working outside.