It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^that's the funniest sound he's ever heared.
> this < is the funniest thing that he has ever heard
^ Only tells sound jokes.
^Doesn't value Oua Oua enough
^ He doesn't understand Oumuamua enough.
^ Identifies with Onua more than any other Toa because he has terrible posture.
^ He erroneously believes that I have a problem "standing erect," as does he.
^ Will never see the world as it really is because he takes the blue pill every day.
^ He went to the coffee shop today, and read the note on the tip jar, "Just put in the TIP and see how it feels,"
^ Is a Crunchyroll staff who set the default profile picture for my recently made account. I don't know whether Crunchyroll would pick a random avatar for every new user or not, but they definitely nailed it on this one. (It was a short-haired female)
^ The above individual is not a short-haired female.
^ The above individual is anything but a short-haired female.

Vinry_.: ^ Is a Crunchyroll staff who set the default profile picture for my recently made account. I don't know whether Crunchyroll would pick a random avatar for every new user or not, but they definitely nailed it on this one. (It was a short-haired female)
^ Eats at an establishment called "Crunchyroll"... enough said.
^ is not hairless nor faceless. He only looks hairless and faceless only in this dimension, where the rest of us reside.
^ Banned for turning a default profile picture into a creepypasta.
^ banned for allowing your pasta to creep off of your plate, rather than drowning it in scalding hot red sauce and smothering it with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese