It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ He knows that raiding tombs is my secret occupation. I'm afraid he knows too much.
Banned because I didn't get a chance to mistakenly ban anyone inappropriately, when everyone else was doing it yesterday.
^ He is an adventurer. I used to be an adventurer just like him, but then i took a ban to the knee. I don't know why someone would do that in this thread.
^Sometimes yells "mother f*****!" at strangers, because, like Goku, he just wants to fight stronger opponents.
^ Has a horribly twisted image of me. In reality, i am very mellow and friendly.
^ Is actually mellow and friendly. I mistook him for his doppelganger, who's a real jerk. He shouldn't feel bad, though. My doppelganger is a serial killer.
Post edited September 30, 2022 by oldgamebuff42
^ Reviews old monster and slasher movies for Youtube.
^ Reviews old radio shows of (now deceased) conspiracy theorists.
^ Despite my unintentional insult, has still agreed to continue teaching me Drunken Monkey Fist. . .I may be punished for my impertinence, perhaps by being assigned difficult training exercises..
^ Instead of rigorously training, he wasted his time trying to imitate this fake version of my style from YouTube.
^ You will bury Old Game Buff alive in a wooden coffin, six feet under the soil and he will have to punch his way out as part of his training.
Post edited September 30, 2022 by Hooyaah
^ Is the instructor for that training, and has the mustache to prove it.
^ books a judge by their cover.
^ Covers a judge with books.
^ books judges as a cover