It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Covers books to judge them and his Youtube name is something like Crimson Rider.
^ for years, he kept a close correspondence with Nicolas Cage.
^ Put Nicolas in a cage.
^ This is his favorite funny song.

EDIT: He laughs mockingly at the lyrics.
Post edited October 02, 2022 by Hooyaah
^ Covers judges by the book with state-sanctioned black robes.
^ Threw his robes into a black hole and now lives as a nudist.

Hooyaah: ^ This is his favorite funny song.

EDIT: He laughs mockingly at the lyrics.
^ Doesn't realize that I never watch YouTube because I boycott Google, so I never have any idea what videos he links to, and I only guess (though I suspect a lot of my guesses are accurate, based on context, but damn you for not giving any contextual hint this time!).
^Has ever decided to stop watching a video before it even began simply because the ads were too long.
^ Wonders how a black hole entered the story when there are none within 100 lightyears of us.
^ Doesn't grasp the concept of storytelling, and how absolutely anything, no matter how far away, can be described.
^ Doesn't understand the concept of realistic storytelling, where everything described is possible.
^ doesn't wear Lego Wear, clothing that feature themes of Lego products. He only wears clothes made of Lego bricks.
^ Is a Lego Character.
^ He cannot Lego of the reality that if he's right that there is no afterlife he will never know and if he's wrong about it he'll know forever.
^ He doesn't realize that I already have proof, and the matter is settled.
^ He always tells the truth. Even when he lies.