It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Knows that Dan Simmons is better.
^ Always confuses Ron Simmons, Gene Simmons and Ronald Gene Simmons
^ Confuses Ron Simmons with Ren & Stimpy.
^ He confuses James Dean and Jimmy Dean.
^ He always confuses HMA with InSaintMonoxide
^ He makes the very best and the most baseless allegations of any forum poster anywhere.
^ He's half pterodactyl and 8/3 hamster - that's the most baseless allegation!
^ He doesn't realize how close he was. I'm a Quetzalcoatlus and I ate 8/3 of the amount of small furry rodents that it requires to satisfy my appetite. (good guess on your part)
^ You lie Hooyaah! My source tells me you are in fact a Hormad, that you have three eyes, 25 toes, 2 1/2 arms and 33 fingers!
Post edited March 31, 2022 by oldgamebuff42
^ Someone has deceived him into believing that I am not actually a Late Cretaceous Pterosaur and member of the family Azhdarchidae. As an honorable flying reptile, the assault on my honor by accusing me of prevaricative information is grounds enough to invite you to my next meal.
^ Is related to morolf's lizards.
Regularly sneaks into morolf's house to bask in the rays of the terrarium's heat lamp, snacking on yummy lizard food.
^ wants a belt made from some parts of his lizards.
^ He will incur the wrath of animal right activists for suggesting such a thing.
^Went to an award ceremony the company he works for was holding. A coworker made this joke about him." His cubicle is
so messy it makes the messiest divorces look organized.

He then walks up to his coworker and slaps them. Screaming: KEEP MY CUBICLE OUT YOUR MOTHER FLUCKING MOUTH!!!!
Post edited March 31, 2022 by every1hasnames