It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ He was asked if he wore boxers or briefs and his reply was, "depends."
^ As soon as Frodo was over the horizon, he stole the book from Samwise and that's why Sam doesn't have the book when returning home.
^ Used to be known as William Cooper, but ended up faking his death and changing his name to Jordan Maxwell.
^ Has an identity crisis, and is a German man but has a delusion that he's Asian woman (though he can't decide which of two different women).
^ His face is so red because he is embarrassed about not realizing that the two different women are actually exactly the same woman.
^ Her face is slightly red because of the lighting, and because even though she may be the same woman, she had her hair done differently and was wearing a hat or something, but in any case I can't remember, because I can't see the two images side-by-side, so there!
^Has a roundworm infestation. The Core Consciousness told me so!
^ Is a borg.

HeresMyAccount: ^ Her face is slightly red because of the lighting, and because even though she may be the same woman, she had her hair done differently and was wearing a hat or something, but in any case I can't remember, because I can't see the two images side-by-side, so there!
^ Thinks THIS is a hat or something.
Post edited September 23, 2021 by InSaintMonoxide
^ stole three Michelin stars.

oldgamebuff42: ^Has a roundworm infestation. The Core Consciousness told me so!
^ misspells his job title as a corps commander.
Post edited September 23, 2021 by le_chevalier
^ Dips his cake into black coffee.
^ Dips his fish into green Kool-Aid.

le_chevalier: ^ stole three Michelin stars.
^ Stole three Michelin tires.
low rated
^ Bathes in green jello made from Belle Delphine's bath water
^ He played the rankest games.
^ Wrote the questline in LotR Online where I play as a chicken, and specifically demanded that an objective 20 minutes into it should be surrounded by snapping turtles that kill me in 2 bites.
^ The video game "Postal 2" is based on an actual week he experienced in 2002.