It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not recommending Planter's punch which is far more effective.
^feels such visceral hate against other users that he can't think of anything but banning them, in every thread.
^ His blood alcohol level is currently 0.124%.
^ His blood alcohol level is 287%, and he failed all of his math tests, so he doesn't realize that's impossible.
Is the bartender who has to deal with many drinkers who tell him many things about their personal lives
^ Might be my favorite forum poster. Easily top 5.
^ He has twenty two top five posters.
^ launched a very huge fireworks into the exosphere and its explosion seriously damaged the Hubble Telescope.
His primary weapon skills are with the bayonet.
^ mixes grapes and olives with his baked beans.
^His name is a demand that other users should transfer money to his bank account, so he can continue with his decadent playboy lifestyle.
His user name was supposed to be "morerum", but what happened then is kinda foggy.
^ He prefers to drink olf rather than rum.
^ I'm pretty sure that it was he who was racing me in my F8 Tributo on the Autobahn in his Levante Trofeo.
Post edited July 19, 2021 by Hooyaah
^participates in illegal street races, doesn't care how many pedestrians get run over.