It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ He also admires my works of prose fiction:

The Voices

I am never alone anymore. There are no visitors here in my home, but yet I feel an unfamiliar presence. The bumps, footsteps, and shuffling sounds are always in another room or above me in the attic. Why am I am being watched, for what sinister purpose? I do not know. I heard voices yet again today. They can’t be talking about me, I said to myself, but still I know that I perceived my name being whispered softly in my ear just moments ago. I bravely peeked through the narrow passage to the garret today, the sultry, musty air shoved by me as I opened the portal; it seemed apparent to my vision that there was nothing amiss, yet I felt as if someone were peering back at me from within a dark shadow in the foreboding corner. Alas, it has become bitterly cold since those fearsome moments and but a mere hour has since passed, as Fall has made the transition, reluctantly giving her way to cold and unforgiving Winter. I rest in my bed alone now, warmed cozily by my thick quilt; I am so very weary, yet I fear sleep’s inevitable embrace as the room grows dark, for I hear the voices once again; they are calling my name.

- Hooyaah
^ Is dangerously schizophrenic.
^is director of a psychiatric hospital and wants to "collect" Gog forum members as inmates for his institution, so he can experiment on them with new treatments.
^ He is HeresMyAccount's first volunteer.
^ asked a lady for her hand, but she only gave him the finger.
^ He observed that it was her third finger, left hand.
^ Confuses fingers with lower parts of anatomy.
^ fingers lower anatomical parts
^ People constantly give him the finger.
^ He tried, unsuccessfully, to fast-finger filch my fine finger collection.
^ Goes through way too many tissues for a grown man.
^ provides those tissues and pays me a fortune to pop zits on his back
Hooyaah once sat in the backyard for 10 minutes while his daughter squeezed a fist-sized zit and the grand-kids recorded for Youtube.
^ Always gets high on his own supply.
^ He often posts nice things about the user above him in the wrong thread.