It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

He's FUNKY.
Post edited May 21, 2024 by Hooyaah
^ He's CHUNKY!
^ He has no (genuine) friends.
^ Has a legion of friends that do his bidding without question, under threat of social isolation.
^ He has a legion of zombies that he calls his "friends", and uses them to recruit more "friends".
^ "'He' got a lot of pretty, pretty boys that 'he' calls friends."
^ They're walking on the fighting side of him.
^ His not the sort of guy you want to cross.
^ His real name is chris, and he has never once been crossed
^ After he did Warm It Up, he Made Chris Jump Jump.
^ Likes when people double jump, because they get high.
HeresMyAccount: ^ Likes when people double jump, because they get high.
^ Knows that Tonite's Tha Night to Jump after everybody did actually Listen To His Demo so he could Make Dollars, so he make sure that he didn't Miss The Bus.
^ Has very poor skills with spelling, grammar and capitalization.
HeresMyAccount: ^ Has very poor skills with spelling, grammar and capitalization.
^ Didn't realize these are the actual spellings of songs and artists from the actual albums and whatnot, spelled how they are on there purposely...and references to them.

More details:
Make Dollars = Reference to EPMD (Erick and Parish Makin' Dollars)
Listen To His Demo = Reference to classic EPMD song "Please Listen To My Demo"
Tonite's Tha Nite = A song by Kris Kross (which is also a name of a Redman song too); and this Kriss Kross song even uses same sample as "Please Listen To My Demo" by EPMD.
Miss The Bus = A reference to a song by Kris Kross called "I Missed the Bus"
Post edited May 23, 2024 by MysterD
^ He's one of the most intelligent posters here at the GOG fora, easily top three.