It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: Maybe as a compromise change only the background color of the title field for owned and wish-listed games? Or maybe the background color of the first 3 fields (row#, image and title)? Not sure how good that will look, but as the current result page looks very good I have no doubt you'll do the right thing, mrkgnao. :)
As I said, it's up to mrkgnao to decide how to go about it. If backgrounds of different colour will be the way, trust me that from an aesthetics POV, it's much better to have it across the entire row than just one or selected fields. ;-)

I prefer the label/ badge solution, as it does the job while remaining discreet enough - with mrkgnao's font-colour choices and all the different icons (OS, languages, ratings), the results page looks plenty colourful already for me. :-)
eiii: Maybe as a compromise change only the background color of the title field for owned and wish-listed games? Or maybe the background color of the first 3 fields (row#, image and title)? Not sure how good that will look, but as the current result page looks very good I have no doubt you'll do the right thing, mrkgnao. :)
HypersomniacLive: As I said, it's up to mrkgnao to decide how to go about it. If backgrounds of different colour will be the way, trust me that from an aesthetics POV, it's much better to have it across the entire row than just one or selected fields. ;-)

I prefer the label/ badge solution, as it does the job while remaining discreet enough - with mrkgnao's font-colour choices and all the different icons (OS, languages, ratings), the results page looks plenty colourful already for me. :-)
The current plan is icons, plus a user-selectable option to add background colour or not.
mrkgnao: The current plan is icons, plus a user-selectable option to add background colour or not.
All parties kept happy, you really spoil us, but I confess I enjoy it. :-D
mrkgnao: The current plan is icons, plus a user-selectable option to add background colour or not.
HypersomniacLive: All parties kept happy, you really spoil us, but I confess I enjoy it. :-D
Maybe the icons are even better than a different background color to make the owned games more visible. Can't wait to see how it looks. :)
HypersomniacLive: All parties kept happy, you really spoil us, but I confess I enjoy it. :-D
eiii: Maybe the icons are even better than a different background color to make the owned games more visible. Can't wait to see how it looks. :)
Is this MaGoG Galaxy? XD
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 3.2.2 has been released with the following features:
* Added icons (in the Row# column) to further highlight games tagged as "owned" or "wishlisted" [suggested by eiii and HypersomniacLive]

HypersomniacLive:
eiii:
eiii and HypersomniacLive, the feature you requested has been implemented.
After experimenting a bit, I feel that just having the icons is enough and that changing background colours would be overdoing it (just as you both have predicted). What do you say?
Post edited September 19, 2014 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: ANNOUNCEMENT:
* Added icons (in the Row# column) to further highlight games tagged as "owned" or "wishlisted" [suggested by eiii and HypersomniacLive]

After experimenting a bit, I feel that just having the icons is enough and that changing background colours would be overdoing it (just as you both have predicted). What do you say?
I bow to your smart and playful choices, brilliantly implemented!

When my first search results pop-up, I caught myself saying out loud "This looks so cool!". Simply love it!! :-DD

*seal of approval - bump!*
mrkgnao: ANNOUNCEMENT:

Cool icon, love that smiley. :) Good work. Thank you!

Edit: Fix broken quote formatting.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by eiii
Thanks for MaGog,
Question, is there a way to show regional prices? lets say I only want to see what Russians pay in rubles.
gbaz69: Thanks for MaGog,
Question, is there a way to show regional prices? lets say I only want to see what Russians pay in rubles.
I am afraid not.

It's just too much work to support all the various world currencies out there (USD, GBP, EUR, RUB, AUD, etc.), not to mention the regional pricing which makes it even worse (e.g. the price of AGE OF WONDERS 3 DELUXE EDITION in Rubles is not the same in Russia and Ukraine).

Check your PMs.
Wurzelkraft: Check your PMs.
Thank you.
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 3.2.3 has been released with the following features:
* Added the option to generate output in JSON format instead of HTML format, possibly to allow others to extend MaGog's functionality [suggested by ChrisSD]
* Added the ability to double-click the "My Date" field to fill it with today's date (useful when updating just-bought games)
* Improved the algorithm used to determine (a.k.a. guess) the correct link to a new game's forum (thus, hopefully, saving me some tedious manual maintenance)

ChrisSD: Would a JSON api be possible for MaGog? For example if someone adds "&format=json" on the end of a search URL it returns the data as JSON instead of HTM? This would make it easier if others want to scrape your search and build on it for whatever reason.
Done. You might want to take a look. It should be compatible with all the other MaGog features (scope, filter, display, order, etc.).

I tested the JSON output rather briefly against http://www.freeformatter.com/json-validator.html and http://jsonlint.com/ (the former is a better validator) and it appears to be legal.
Post edited September 21, 2014 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: I tested the JSON output rather briefly against http://www.freeformatter.com/json-validator.html and http://jsonlint.com/ (the former is a better validator) and it appears to be legal.
Thanks so much! I briefly tried it out this morning and it seemed to work well but I didn't have my trousers on at the time so I'll do more playing later on when I'm more prepared.

I'm eventually hoping to integrate into a few other projects I'm thinking of but I'll stay quite about that until I've figured out a few things.
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 3.2.4 has been released with the following features:
* Removed the "Patched" field throughout as it was quickly becoming outdated, it no longer being available on the GOG game page (sniff...)
* Corrected the mean and total price/filesize statistics at the bottom of the results page to ignore upcoming games with unknown price/filesize
* Slightly improved the alerts generated by the "Get From GOG" page