It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nvm
Post edited October 12, 2018 by mrkgnao
high rated
* Restored support for the "Operating Systems" (a.k.a. "Works on") field, now that GOG has returned it to the game page

* Modified support for the "Release Date" field, since GOG has changed its underlying format on the game page
*** Note: GOG's new format, although deceptively similar to the old one, seems now to be affected by your timezone (as far as I can see).
*** Note: This means that for more than half the world (anywhere west of Greece, I think), the release date seen on GOG is off by one day.
*** Note: This makes no sense to me, so MaGog fixes it on the fly, displaying the same (correct) date regardless of where you live.
Post edited October 20, 2018 by mrkgnao
high rated
Another GOG bug:

As far as I can see, if you live in a country that supports a local currency (e.g. Russia) or even if you manually set your country cookie (gog_lc) to that country, the prices in the catalogue (not on the game page) always appear in the local currency and cannot be changed to USD. This completely messes up MaGog's regional pricing data, as MaGog (foolishly) believes that if she asks GOG for USD data, she gets USD data. The regions affected are: AU, NZ, BR, CA, DE, IT, DK, MT, MC, NL, NO, SE, CH, GB, CZ, SK, PL, RO, RS, RU, UZ, CN, so you should ignore MaGog's regional price data for these regions until GOG fixes this.

P.S. If you live in one of these regions and you CAN change currency to USD on the catalogue (a.k.a. "store") page, do let me know.

P.P.S. If you live in one of these regions and you CANNOT change currency to USD on the catalogue (a.k.a. "store") page, do let GOG know (I live in the US, so it's all conjecture on my part).
Post edited October 26, 2018 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao:
"Lovely", so no regional pricing data at all anymore, not just not for post-Legacy additions :( There went that... And why do I doubt it's actually a bug, as in something unintended?
And yeah, confirmed it in the catalog (using Vivaldi, since the catalog doesn't work at all in IE), changing to USD does nothing. Can still see USD prices anywhere else though, like game pages or front page.
high rated
mrkgnao: P.S. If you live in one of these regions and you CAN change currency to USD on the catalogue (a.k.a. "store") page, do let me know.

P.P.S. If you live in one of these regions and you CANNOT change currency to USD on the catalogue (a.k.a. "store") page, do let GOG know (I live in the US, so it's all conjecture on my part).
I can change to USD, but it will still show me € instead of $. For example, it will tell me that Project Warlock will cost €12.74, but for real it will cost €11 or $12.74 when I go to checkout. So when you change the currency, it will still show the correct prices, but with the wrong currency symbol.
del
Post edited October 26, 2018 by deesklo
high rated
mrkgnao: P.S. If you live in one of these regions and you CAN change currency to USD on the catalogue (a.k.a. "store") page, do let me know.

PaterAlf: I can change to USD, but it will still show me € instead of $. For example, it will tell me that Project Warlock will cost €12.74, but for real it will cost €11 or $12.74 when I go to checkout. So when you change the currency, it will still show the correct prices, but with the wrong currency symbol.
I have KR (Sweden). I can switch to both Euro and USD fine. It shows properly on the game page directly. The main page and search works after a few minutes.
high rated
I live in NL and cannot switch currencies. There's an option to switch between EUR and USD at the bottom of the store page, but when I click USD there, it reloads the page and stays on EUR (the selected choice remains EUR, and the currency symbol and pricing of the games do not change).

I'll inform GOG when I get home, later
So that's why I was getting a HUGE pricing logfile with insane pricing changes. Oh well...

PS: I'm in regIT and I can change between EUR and USD without issue.
high rated
The unavailable regional USD pricing bug has apparently been fixed by GOG, so MaGog's regional pricing data is again available.

During the time it was absent, the only changes that happened were the two new Shadows: Awakening DLCs (already reliably reported by muntdefems) and the two returning Alan Wake titles, whose price has changed upon return (probably to be reported by muntdefems later on).
mrkgnao: ...and the two returning Alan Wake titles, whose price has changed upon return (probably to be reported by muntdefems later on).
Ooops, the Alan Wake price changes were engulfed by the other myriad spurious ones. Thanks for the heads up, they're properly reported now.
Post edited October 27, 2018 by muntdefems
high rated
* Added filtering by and display of "Removed bonuses, now gone" information (under the "Downloadable Files" row and filters)
*** Note: A bonus is considered removed if it was either outright deleted from our accounts or replaced by something inferior or incomparable.
*** Note: Current information (16 removed bonuses across 13 games) is based on my own knowledge of games I own.
*** Note: If you are aware of other removed bonuses, please let me know.

Here a link to the games with known removed bonuses (these are listed at the bottom of the "Downloadable Files" row for each game):
[url=]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=963&scp=gdspurioc&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=Dhr~1~&opt=n[/url]
Post edited October 27, 2018 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: ping
I know you're not technically still developing MaGog but you keep it up to date so these might be useful;

http://api.gog.prod/v2/games/1499274528?locale=en-US

https://api.gog.com//products//1640424747//prices?countryCode=GB

GOG seem to be updating their APIs and their might be some new stuff or easier ways to get the info you currently get.
mrkgnao: ping
adaliabooks: I know you're not technically still developing MaGog but you keep it up to date so these might be useful;

http://api.gog.prod/v2/games/1499274528?locale=en-US

https://api.gog.com//products//1640424747//prices?countryCode=GB

GOG seem to be updating their APIs and their might be some new stuff or easier ways to get the info you currently get.
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. It might come in handy if they ever remove GWENT.
Post edited December 01, 2018 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: It might come handy if they ever remove GWENT.
Heh, good luck with that... Now we're even getting bonus content requiring 3rd party accounts and connections...