It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Indeed it is.
But don't worry, I'm sure GOG will soon™ realise its folly and remove Gwent from its catalogue, and then MaGog could return to her past glory.
Very soon™.
Almost as soon™ as they fix the library sorting, which hasn't been working for more than a week now, or as soon™ as they return the game that they have nonchalantly removed from my library without a word a couple of days ago.
FTFY

Because, you know, GOG.
But don't worry, I'm sure GOG will soon™ realise its folly and remove Gwent from its catalogue, and then MaGog could return to her past glory.
Very soon™.
Almost as soon™ as they fix the library sorting, which hasn't been working for more than a week now, or as soon™ as they return the game that they have nonchalantly removed from my library without a word a couple of days ago.
HypersomniacLive: FTFY

Because, you know, GOG.
+1
Congrats on crossing the 3000.
Post edited March 05, 2018 by mrkgnao
low rated
dontpokethebear1: Dang, that's a shame.
But don't worry, I'm sure GOG will soon realise its folly and remove Gwent from its catalogue, and then MaGog could return to her past glory.
Very soon.
Almost as soon as they fix the library sorting, which hasn't been working for more than a week now, or as soon as they return the game that they have nonchalantly removed from my library without a word a couple of days ago.
I don't think this is a reasonable thing to do. GOG might be making mistakes but there's no reason to hold community assisting features as ransom because of that. GOG doesn't give a shit about magog. If you want to help the community by making GOG better, then do so. Being self important like this helps no one.
high rated
dontpokethebear1: I don't think this is a reasonable thing to do. GOG might be making mistakes but there's no reason to hold community assisting features as ransom because of that. GOG doesn't give a shit about magog. If you want to help the community by making GOG better, then do so. Being self important like this helps no one.
Silly me, here I thought mrkgnao can do what he pleases with the result of his work, and if GOG's policy changes became too bad for him to stick around, he can take said work along with him when leaving.
And GOG's not making mistakes, they know damn well what they're doing, which is the same thing the rest of the industry they used to claim to be fighting is doing: Just following the money and dropping principles and any claim to be fighting for their users instead of exploiting them on the altar of growth and profits.
And I could put it the other way around too. Maybe if the community still gave a damn, they'd be holding GOG to ransom over it. Since all but a few of those sticking around don't care, why should those who do, whether they're still around of have basically already given up on the place, care to help them?
high rated
dontpokethebear1: GOG doesn't give a shit about magog.
You've got no idea how wrong you are with that.
dontpokethebear1: GOG doesn't give a shit about magog.
muntdefems: You've got no idea how wrong you are with that.
If I am that I wrong, I genuinely hope so. I would like to see the changes made to GOG that mrkgnao wants and would also love to see magog updated and functioning once again.
Good morning, GOG !

I might have missed a lot of things during the past few months, but...

- The GOG wiki doesn't work anymore since GOG site has been updated, right ? I mean, we can't update our page anymore ?...

- The MaGOG engine doesn't work anymore either ?... or was it moved somewhere else ? I tried here with the "get from GOG" button, but it seems I can't export my owned or wished games lists... :-[
Here is the message I get :

"MaGog will now transfer the parsed lists of owned/wishlisted games from the text boxes to your "My Tags" field.
Here is what will be done:
- 0 games will be marked as owned
- 0 games will be marked as wishlisted".

... and nothing happens.
I guess it doesn't work anymore since GOG site has been updated (?)

Well. My main purpose is :
Do you know any way to export my list of owned games ?
Thank you very much...
Post edited March 27, 2018 by Empress_Owl
high rated
Empress_Owl: Good morning, GOG !

I might have missed a lot of things during the past few months, but...

- The GOG wiki doesn't work anymore since GOG site has been updated, right ? I mean, we can't update our page anymore ?...
I just checked it and it worked for me as before.

Empress_Owl: - The MaGOG engine doesn't work anymore either ?... or was it moved somewhere else ? I tried here with the "get from GOG" button, but it seems I can't export my owned or wished games lists... :-[
Here is the message I get :

"MaGog will now transfer the parsed lists of owned/wishlisted games from the text boxes to your "My Tags" field.
Here is what will be done:
- 0 games will be marked as owned
- 0 games will be marked as wishlisted".

... and nothing happens.
I guess it doesn't work anymore since GOG site has been updated (?)

Well. My main purpose is :
Do you know any way to export my list of owned games ?
Thank you very much...
I checked MaGog and it works too, but...

If you're using Firefox, the library and wishlist data nowadays appears in JSON format. Therefore, before selecting the data for copy-pasting, you need to change the format to "Raw Data" (second tab along the top). I will update the instructions later today. Thanks for drawing my attention to this.

If you're using another browser, please let me know which one it is.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Updated the instructions on the "Get from GOG" page.

P.S. In case it's not obvious, MaGog is in "Legacy Mode", which means that any games added to GOG after 30 May 2017 is ignored. This means that any such game you own or wishlist will be silently ignored by MaGog.
Post edited March 27, 2018 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: I just checked it and it worked for me as before.
Woops. I meant, I can access my page as before, but I can't update my lists...
How do you update your GOG wiki page, now the links in GOG user's menu has disappeared ?...

([Edit] Also, why did GOG eat half of my answer ?!)

mrkgnao: I checked MaGog and it works too, but...(...)
I tried it and it worked, thanks !!
I was using Firefox indeed. Thanks for the "raw data" tip !)

But I'm still missing all the games I have recently bought, indeed...
Do you know if there will be a way to update either GOG wiki or MaGOG, anytime soon... or are those two great tools abandonned ?

Anyway, thanks for your help !! and for your quick answers !
:-)
high rated
mrkgnao: I just checked it and it worked for me as before.
Empress_Owl: Woops. I meant, I can access my page as before, but I can't update my lists...
How do you update your GOG wiki page, now the links in GOG user's menu has disappeared ?...

([Edit] Also, why did GOG eat half of my answer ?!)
I assume you have Barefoot Essentials installed. If not, install it (see here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement/post1).

Once installed
1) Make sure you are logged in both GOG and GOGWiki as yourself, then
2) In GOG, do About -> Barefoot Essentials -> Share on GOGWiki

mrkgnao: I checked MaGog and it works too, but...(...)
Empress_Owl: I tried it and it worked, thanks !!
I was using Firefox indeed. Thanks for the "raw data" tip !)

But I'm still missing all the games I have recently bought, indeed...
Do you know if there will be a way to update either GOG wiki or MaGOG, anytime soon... or are those two great tools abandonned ?

Anyway, thanks for your help !! and for your quick answers !
:-)
I'm not sure what you mean by "all the games I have recently bought". Could you give an example?

Neither GOGWiki (managed by Barefoot_Monkey) nor MaGog (managed by me) are abandoned, but do read this post about MaGog's Legacy Mode: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post1612
mrkgnao: I assume you have Barefoot Essentials installed (...)
Yay !!! It worked, on Google Chrome !!
It didn't on Firefox though. The pop-up says :

"User script failed to install
An unexpected error occurred"

mrkgnao: I'm not sure what you mean by "all the games I have recently bought". Could you give an example?

Neither GOGWiki (managed by Barefoot_Monkey) nor MaGog (managed by me) are abandoned, but do read this post about MaGog's Legacy Mode: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post1612
I meant, the games I've bought since... well, since last time I managed to update GOG wiki (until today ! thanks to you) :)
Like, Cuphead. It still doesn't shows on MaGOG results when I browse my tagged "Own games"...

Thank you very much ! I'm glad I can update my GOG wiki page again.
I go to read the stuff about MaGOG's Legacy mode now :) thanks again !
high rated
mrkgnao: I assume you have Barefoot Essentials installed (...)
Empress_Owl: Yay !!! It worked, on Google Chrome !!
It didn't on Firefox though. The pop-up says :

"User script failed to install
An unexpected error occurred"
Not sure, but I think that on Firefox, Barefoot Essentials (BE) now requires TamperMonkey, not GreaseMonkey. Someone who follows the BE thread might know better.
mrkgnao: I'm not sure what you mean by "all the games I have recently bought". Could you give an example?

Empress_Owl: I meant, the games I've bought since... well, since last time I managed to update GOG wiki (until today ! thanks to you) :)
Like, Cuphead. It still doesn't shows on MaGOG results when I browse my tagged "Own games"...

Thank you very much ! I'm glad I can update my GOG wiki page again.
I go to read the stuff about MaGOG's Legacy mode now :) thanks again !
Yes, Cuphead is a post-legacy game and ignored by MaGog.
mrkgnao: Yes, Cuphead is a post-legacy game and ignored by MaGog.
[Edit] Oh... ok. I've read your link's article... I totally understand your point. Still ; it's a shame for MaGOG. That tool was really neat and complete. You did an amazing work on it...
mrkgnao: Yes, Cuphead is a post-legacy game and ignored by MaGog.
Empress_Owl: [Edit] Oh... ok. I've read your link's article... I totally understand your point. Still ; it's a shame for MaGOG. That tool was really neat and complete. You did an amazing work on it...
It's a shame for GOG.
In fact, GOG staff used MaGOG a lot for their internal work.
GOG's internal workflow is so bad that they have to rely on 3rd party tools and forum posts.
Empress_Owl: it's a shame for MaGOG. That tool was really neat and complete.
Yeah, I'm still mourning it. : (
But it's the fate of all these user scripts, at some point the owner feds up for X reason and then everyone is screwed.
At least for Gogrepo we have Kalanyr for now, thank God!
Post edited March 27, 2018 by phaolo