It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Update

I have found a loophole and for now MaGog is back in business. I am not sure how long this loophole will work. We'll see.

@muntdefems:
- The only DL update that had been missed during this time is Victor Vran, which you should see on the next run.
- Since I'm not sure how stable this loophole will prove to be, you might want to get your script ready for AF changes without DL changes, if you haven't already.
high rated
Update

The loophole stopped working. Back to the drawing board.
mrkgnao: Update

If only they'd fix what doesn't work as quickly as they "fix" what does...

Good thing I didn't touch anything after your previous post. :P

I'll keep ignoring the DL set until further notice, then.
high rated

muntdefems: Good thing I didn't touch anything after your previous post. :P

I'll keep ignoring the DL set until further notice, then.
I've blindly tweaked the loophole a bit more and at least for the latest run (7pm GMT) it worked.
We'll see how this one holds.
mrkgnao: I've blindly tweaked the loophole a bit more and at least for the latest run (7pm GMT) it worked.
We'll see how this one holds.
Well done! I've just run my script in 'don't ignore DL' mode and it apparently worked fine. :)
high rated
mrkgnao: Thank you so much.
I finally got a reply to my ticket today, see here (unsurprisingly, no word on MaGog), so whatever workaround you've found, I hope it keeps working.

Take care, and thanks for all your work.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: so whatever workaround you've found, I hope it keeps working.
So far so good (famous last words).
real.geizterfahr: Just a silly idea but maybe, just maybe, this is GOG's answer to the mass downrepping
Judging by my rep going down by 6 every other day this past week, I don't think it worked.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by mrkgnao
HypersomniacLive: so whatever workaround you've found, I hope it keeps working.
mrkgnao: So far so good (famous last words).
real.geizterfahr: Just a silly idea but maybe, just maybe, this is GOG's answer to the mass downrepping
mrkgnao: Judging by my rep going down by 6 every other day this past week, I don't think it worked.
OOPS, hit post brfore I typed anything.
My rep went down by 2 over-night, I have no clue who I pissed off.
Post edited September 27, 2016 by mm324
I've got a Witcher 3 Game of the Year ID that doesn't seem to be in MaGog: 1495134320

I presume it's the library version of the game ID, but who knows on Gog...
Hey mrkgnao, could you add a "taller" text field for editing "My Notes" in the results?
Post edited September 30, 2016 by phaolo
high rated
adaliabooks: I've got a Witcher 3 Game of the Year ID that doesn't seem to be in MaGog: 1495134320

I presume it's the library version of the game ID, but who knows on Gog...
Thanks. I wasn't aware that the GOTY edition was in any way different from the Game + Expansion Pass edition (the price, I guess, of no longer following the forums). Updated MaGog.
phaolo: Hey mrkgnao, could you add a "taller" text field for editing "My Notes" in the results?
Sure. I'll look into it.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
phaolo: Hey mrkgnao, could you add a "taller" text field for editing "My Notes" in the results?
Done (alongside the introduction of two new regional pricing regions: UY and JP).

Note that although the editing window is now "taller", logically, the field remains, as before, a single line of unlimited length, allowing all characters except tilde (~), newline, and double quote (").
Post edited October 01, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Note that although the editing window is now "taller", logically, the field remains, as before, a single line of unlimited length, allowing all characters except tilde (~), newline, and double quote (").
It's perfect, thanks.

Ah, just one minor note on that field (even before the change):
one time I inserted by mistake "<" followed by text.
Well, that text became invisible.
If it doesn't require big changes, it seems better to strip\escape also such characters.
high rated
phaolo: Ah, just one minor note on that field (even before the change):
one time I inserted by mistake "<" followed by text.
Well, that text became invisible.
If it doesn't require big changes, it seems better to strip\escape also such characters.
Done. Left angle bracket ("<") is now disallowed (and stripped). Thanks.