It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Made in Poland Sale is an annual event on GOG.COM where we spotlight prime examples of the creativity and craftsmanship of Polish game developers.

This year the sale features over 120 deals, including This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (-75%), Frostpunk (-50%), the Witcher series (up to -85%), Call of Juarez series (up to -75%), House Flipper (-35%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), and more. Before you dive into the deals, be sure to check our list of 11 video games you didn’t know were made in Poland.

This time we also help you discover the turn-based strategy game Clash from 1998. Developed by Polish studio Leryx Longsoft, it mixes the best parts of Heroes of Might and Magic and The Settlers series and rivals the classics of the genre in scope and quality. Its extraordinary atmosphere centers around colonial conquest, political intrigue, royal diplomacy and the intricacies of life in a king's court. Clash is a game that was definitely ahead of its time and, even after all these years, still manages to impress with its gameplay. You can learn more about it from our special editorial.

Going back to the Made in Poland Sale, it's worth to mention that it also includes popular classic titles like Painkiller Black Edition (-75%), Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut (-80%), and Earth 2150 Trilogy (-80%), as well as indie gems like The Cat Lady (-60%), Ancestors Legacy (-66%), Darkwood (-60%) along with this year's releases like We. The Revolution (-30%), Weedcraft Inc (-30%), and Crossroads Inn (-10%).

The Made in Poland Sale ends on November 12th, at 2PM UTC.
GameRager: You forgot the most memeable german film of all: Downfall.....it must have dozens of parodies of the pencil scene.
Never saw it and I am also not interested in seeing it ... also never noticed that there were so many memes about it (maybe because I never was interested in it).
low rated
MarkoH01: Never saw it and I am also not interested in seeing it ... also never noticed that there were so many memes about it (maybe because I never was interested in it).
It mainly got a lot of traction due to the scene's layout, the ability to add any english words to it, and other factors.

Look up h*tler parody and downfall on Youtube when you have time......the parodies are pretty good imo and you might like them even if you don't like the film.
i_ni: - dinner talking and drinking, family, friends & neighbors involved;
- farming(as growing your own vegetables & fruits)
If it comes to involving family and neighbors Germans could really improve. Just just hang around with friends really, which is a bit sad. Growing you own vegetable becomes more popular, but when you're living in a city it's hard to get some space for that nearby.

toxicTom: The problem with game development in Germany is the lack of venture capital. Producing AAA games nowadays costs millions and in Germany you simply don't get that kind of money "for just entertainment". German game devs live on love and passion, it's no way to get rich or even feed a family. That's why you find often German names in the credits of i.e. US games - easier to live your dream AND make a living.
Today there are still great devs in Germany like Piranha Bytes - but it's all rather AA than AAA or indie. And mobile games.
I'm a sucker for Indie games with good story. But there's not coming much worth being mentioned from Germany in this area, too.

toxicTom: When it comes to German movies or shows - I admit I detest most of them. I find their style clumsy, sledgehammer approach and their eternal sepia, blue or green tint, "Be involved, or else!" really gets on my nerve. Whenever I try some I feel physical disgust most of the time. There have been some notable exceptions like "Look Who's Back!" or earlier "Schtonk".
It's not that I'm spoiled by Hollywood aesthetics - I like French, Skandinvian, Eastern European, British, Chinese and Japanese productions, many of my favourite movies or shows are non-US made.
Well, many German movies resemble the Scandinavian Dogma 95 style. So I you like those you should like movies from Dresen or stuff like "Herbert" as well.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by notxlated
MarkoH01: I would not call "Mystery of the Druids" exactly "well" made ....
I didn´t play it atm, but Moment of Silence yes and it was a politic thriller with a very good plot and probably the best adventure game of 2005 with Still Life.

And talking about cinema, well, there are in european films for me:

"El cielo sobre Berlín", (Wings of Desire) Wim Wenders GER
"Mi tio", (Mon oncle), Jacques Tati FR
"Cinema Paradiso", Giuseppe Tornatore ITA

must see, end offtopic;)
OP-2019: It seems, that Shadow Warrior (2013) discounted price won't drop below the 8.99 €.
GameRager: To me that seems a good price...i'd get it myself if not strapped for cash in my entertainment budget.
For me it is a bit high. Maybe one day.

Thanks for your reply.
low rated
OP-2019: For me it is a bit high. Maybe one day.

Thanks for your reply.
I meant in general the price is decent when one looks at how much content one is getting, and also not a problem. :)
OP-2019: For me it is a bit high. Maybe one day.

Thanks for your reply.
GameRager: I meant in general the price is decent when one looks at how much content one is getting, and also not a problem. :)
Yes, in that regard you have right. :)