It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Made in Poland Sale is an annual event on GOG.COM where we spotlight prime examples of the creativity and craftsmanship of Polish game developers.

This year the sale features over 120 deals, including This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (-75%), Frostpunk (-50%), the Witcher series (up to -85%), Call of Juarez series (up to -75%), House Flipper (-35%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), and more. Before you dive into the deals, be sure to check our list of 11 video games you didn’t know were made in Poland.

This time we also help you discover the turn-based strategy game Clash from 1998. Developed by Polish studio Leryx Longsoft, it mixes the best parts of Heroes of Might and Magic and The Settlers series and rivals the classics of the genre in scope and quality. Its extraordinary atmosphere centers around colonial conquest, political intrigue, royal diplomacy and the intricacies of life in a king's court. Clash is a game that was definitely ahead of its time and, even after all these years, still manages to impress with its gameplay. You can learn more about it from our special editorial.

Going back to the Made in Poland Sale, it's worth to mention that it also includes popular classic titles like Painkiller Black Edition (-75%), Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut (-80%), and Earth 2150 Trilogy (-80%), as well as indie gems like The Cat Lady (-60%), Ancestors Legacy (-66%), Darkwood (-60%) along with this year's releases like We. The Revolution (-30%), Weedcraft Inc (-30%), and Crossroads Inn (-10%).

The Made in Poland Sale ends on November 12th, at 2PM UTC.
MarianFA: I thought Reah: Face the Unknown and Schizm: Mysterious Journey were developed in Poland? But I don't see those on the list.
Frozen: You're right. L.K. Avalon's games for some reason are excluded from the promo, even though the company is from Poland.
That reminds me, we need Robbo here.
Nice to see that beside all the added Polish language versions a few games also got long awaited German (and some other language) versions. Thanks!
Post edited November 08, 2019 by eiii
low rated
TheBigCore: As long as the Russians don't invade...
(Note: Relevant bit starts at 26 seconds....also disclaimer: by "those guys" I mean the ones in the clip not all germans obviously, and also this is just me making a joke)

====================

victorchopin: Wow so many polish gems nowadays.
You guys must be pround as heck!
I am as well, even though I live in the US(family is polish descended).
Post edited November 09, 2019 by GameRager
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time on GoG:
Chernobylite (10% off) - Released 16-Oct-2019
Clash (5% off) - Released Today
Leo the Lion (15% off) - Released 8-Jul-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
>observer_ (75% vs. 70% off)
Ancestors Legacy (66% vs. 50% off)
Driftland: The Magic Revival (50% vs. 40% off)
House Flipper (35% vs. 30% off)
Jupiter Hell (20% vs. 10% off)
Layers of Fear (80% vs. 75% off)
My Memory of Us (70% vs. 66% off)
My Memory of Us - Collector's Edition [Deluxe] (70% vs. 55% off)
Realpolitiks (80% vs. 75% off)
Seven: Enhanced Collector's Edition [Deluxe] (70% vs. 60% off)
SYMMETRY (80% vs. 75% off)
The Way (90% vs. 85% off)
Thea 2: The Shattering (33% vs. 25% off)
Thief Simulator (40% vs. 33% off)
UBOAT (25% vs. 20% off)
Wanderlust Travel Stories (30% vs. 15% off)
We. The Revolution (30% vs. 25% off)
Weedcraft Inc (30% vs. 25% off)

Titles Discounted to a New Unbundled Low Price:
Regalia - Royal Edition (65% vs. 80% off bundled vs. 50% unbundled)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
low rated
RWarehall: ...
Those are some decent sales for some games.....now to find some money....
(Also made link clickable as with the other post you made...thanks again for doing all this work, btw)

(BTW is that spreadsheet supposed to just show a key/info and no games? Because that's all I see when I go to that link.....)
Post edited November 09, 2019 by GameRager
My favorite polish game series Kao the Kangaroo is still missing here, despite that Tate actually re-releassed the second game on Steam. Those games would be especially relevant now considering the currently lacking state of new 3D platformers. Seriously, why aren't they here yet?
GameRager: (BTW is that spreadsheet supposed to just show a key/info and no games? Because that's all I see when I go to that link.....)
Look at the buttom of the page and you should see some registers. Change it to "Now on sale".
low rated
MarkoH01: Look at the bottom of the page and you should see some registers. Change it to "Now on sale".
OMG I am so dumb(also don't use many spreadsheets anymore)...thanks a bunch for that.
MarkoH01: Look at the bottom of the page and you should see some registers. Change it to "Now on sale".
GameRager: OMG I am so dumb(also don't use many spreadsheets anymore)...thanks a bunch for that.
No problem - you're very welcome :)
Frozen: ... and it's racing spin-off "Nikita: Speedy Pirates".
I do wonder, why not a single racing game from Techland is here on GOG (Xpand Rally series, Nail'd, Mad Riders, Speedway games etc.)?
Frozen: ... and it's racing spin-off "Nikita: Speedy Pirates".
OP-2019: I do wonder, why not a single racing game from Techland is here on GOG (Xpand Rally series, Nail'd, Mad Riders, Speedway games etc.)?
I believe those games where distributed by Topware Interactive so there is some rights issues.
OP-2019: I do wonder, why not a single racing game from Techland is here on GOG (Xpand Rally series, Nail'd, Mad Riders, Speedway games etc.)?
Yeshu: I believe those games where distributed by Topware Interactive so there is some rights issues.
Thanks, didn't know that. Very interesting.
Yeshu: I believe those games where distributed by Topware Interactive so there is some rights issues.
Well... Nail'd, Xpand Rally and Xpand Rally Xtreme are available on Steam. The first one is published by Deep Silver and the rest is self-published by Techland there.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by Frozen
leo teh lion

ultimate polish game ;)
It's worth to mention the reason of this promo - November 11th is National Independence Day in Poland.

In 1918 Polish state appeared again on the maps after 123 years of foreign occupation. November 11th is a symbolic date (the end of WW1, and the day when Regency Council appointed Marshall Józef Piłsudski as.the highest commander of Polish Army. The end of Great War was just the beginning of the series of local conflicts with Germans, Ukrainians, Soviets, Czech and Lithuanians. Price of freedom was very high.
Post edited November 10, 2019 by Vojtas