It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Made in Poland Sale is an annual event on GOG.COM where we spotlight prime examples of the creativity and craftsmanship of Polish game developers.

This year the sale features over 120 deals, including This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (-75%), Frostpunk (-50%), the Witcher series (up to -85%), Call of Juarez series (up to -75%), House Flipper (-35%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), and more. Before you dive into the deals, be sure to check our list of 11 video games you didn’t know were made in Poland.

This time we also help you discover the turn-based strategy game Clash from 1998. Developed by Polish studio Leryx Longsoft, it mixes the best parts of Heroes of Might and Magic and The Settlers series and rivals the classics of the genre in scope and quality. Its extraordinary atmosphere centers around colonial conquest, political intrigue, royal diplomacy and the intricacies of life in a king's court. Clash is a game that was definitely ahead of its time and, even after all these years, still manages to impress with its gameplay. You can learn more about it from our special editorial.

Going back to the Made in Poland Sale, it's worth to mention that it also includes popular classic titles like Painkiller Black Edition (-75%), Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut (-80%), and Earth 2150 Trilogy (-80%), as well as indie gems like The Cat Lady (-60%), Ancestors Legacy (-66%), Darkwood (-60%) along with this year's releases like We. The Revolution (-30%), Weedcraft Inc (-30%), and Crossroads Inn (-10%).

The Made in Poland Sale ends on November 12th, at 2PM UTC.
Gosh...I wasn't aware that I own so many games "Made in Poland".
Hmm i have most of these games but have never tried Clash so i think i will pick that one up thx.

Holy crap at the Witcher 3 GOTY Edition price though, must be the lowest yet.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
Of all the sales on GOG, this one has the most polish.
GOG.com: This time we also help you discover the turn-based strategy game Clash from 1998. Developed by Polish studio Leryx Longsoft, it mixes the best parts of Heroes of Might and Magic and The Settlers series and rivals the classics of the genre in scope and quality. Its extraordinary atmosphere centers around colonial conquest, political intrigue, royal diplomacy and the intricacies of life in a king's court. Clash is a game that was definitely ahead of its time and, even after all these years, still manages to impress with its gameplay. You can learn more about it from our special editorial.
I remember researching Longsoft (after somebody posted about it on the forum) but ultimately I think I went down the wrong path regarding the rights. :P Glad to see biz-dev solved it!

Are some Topware games missing updates compared to their Steam versions?
Post edited November 08, 2019 by tfishell
Any reasons why earth 2150 isn't on sale but earth 2140 and 2160 are?
Even though i own all 3 of them.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by Fonzer
But no Warsaw :(
I guess there's no chance that Shadow Warrior 2013 hit 90% off again in a sale.
GOG.com: The Made in Poland Sale is an annual event on GOG.COM where we spotlight prime examples of the creativity and craftsmanship of Polish game developers.

This year the sale features over 120 deals, including This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (-75%), Frostpunk (-50%), the Witcher series (up to -85%), Call of Juarez series (up to -75%), House Flipper (-35%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), and more. Before you dive into the deals, be sure to check our list of 11 video games you didn’t know were made in Poland.

This time we also help you discover the turn-based strategy game Clash from 1998. Developed by Polish studio Leryx Longsoft, it mixes the best parts of Heroes of Might and Magic and The Settlers series and rivals the classics of the genre in scope and quality. Its extraordinary atmosphere centers around colonial conquest, political intrigue, royal diplomacy and the intricacies of life in a king's court. Clash is a game that was definitely ahead of its time and, even after all these years, still manages to impress with its gameplay. You can learn more about it from our special editorial.

Going back to the Made in Poland Sale, it's worth to mention that it also includes popular classic titles like Painkiller Black Edition (-75%), Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut (-80%), and Earth 2150 Trilogy (-80%), as well as indie gems like The Cat Lady (-60%), Ancestors Legacy (-66%), Darkwood (-60%) along with this year's releases like We. The Revolution (-30%), Weedcraft Inc (-30%), and Crossroads Inn (-10%).

The Made in Poland Sale ends on November 12th, at 2PM UTC.
I could go for some pierogis right now.
BreOl72: Gosh...I wasn't aware that I own so many games "Made in Poland".
We've got quite an industry here. :) And it's still growing!
Post edited November 08, 2019 by Sarafan
BreOl72: Gosh...I wasn't aware that I own so many games "Made in Poland".
Sarafan: We've got quite an industry here. :) And it's still growing!
As long as the Russians don't invade...
Guys, pick up CLASH. For this price it's a steal. The game has sure has its flaws but I had real fun playing it back 20 years ago (own original cd somewhere).
TheBigCore: As long as the Russians don't invade...
Nah, no worries. :) Too much to lose...
high rated
I don't know which is cooler – seeing the amount of really interesting games coming from Poland, or seeing how surprised folks are about that every time! :D

Shameless self plug, I'm also really happy that our Wanderlust Travel Stories is in the sale which is a Polish text-driven adventure in which you travel anywhere but Poland, made by two of The Witcher's lead writers and designers — which is, all in all, probably the most Polish gamedev thing you can say. :3
Post edited November 08, 2019 by Konradical
Big Polska sale but still no Franko - The Crazy Revenge on gog? I is disappoint!