It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi

I see there are two first games from the trilogy (Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's revenge) already.

Any chance to see Lords of Midnight III: The Citadel (1995) here?

I would welcome an opportunity to buy it.
darkelf2: Hi

I see there are two first games from the trilogy (Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's revenge) already.

It's worth noting that the versions of the first two available here are remakes.

SirPrimalform: It's worth noting that the versions of the first two available here are remakes.
And a Midwinter remake is on it's way!
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/10/discontent-dismissed-midwinter-remake-is-coming/

Also Tommo seems to have StarLord which is a Mike Singleton game too...
SirPrimalform: It's worth noting that the versions of the first two available here are remakes.
Fever_Discordia: And a Midwinter remake is on it's way!
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/10/discontent-dismissed-midwinter-remake-is-coming/

Also Tommo seems to have StarLord which is a Mike Singleton game too...
Great! Assuming there are no rights issues concerning the third game, I hope they get round to it eventually.
True, but it's certainly possible that Mike Singleton held the rights to the game.

Either way, the Citadel was published by Domark, whose assets are now held by Square Enix Europe, so if Domark actually owned rights to the game, there's still a chance it may show up here courtesy of Squeenix.

Maybe Chris Wild will pop up to say a few words on the matter.

Mike and therefore his family hold the IP for The Citadel, and on that basis I intend to release a retro-fitted version of the game in the same style as the original two games. This however, this will be a little further down the line when I have fully worked out the design, and how it relates to the a Landscaping game.

For GoG to release the original Lom3, then they would have to initially deal directly with Square I guess. But, that depends on what publishing agreement was signed between Mike/Maelstrom and Domark. I honestly don't know how it all works...
Post edited March 25, 2014 by icemarkuk
l always felt I was the only person who enjoyed the citadel. I rember the of delight at my save game being called the black march. I loved watching my armies walk through a middle earth like world rescuing hostage exploring ruins. It was such a shame it was so difficult to play. And then there was a really bad bug that ruined my games. I think it was the first time I played a game that huge. Shame really it had a lot of scope.
I loved Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's Revenge, but The Citadel was an unplayable real time clusterfuck, and felt like an insult after all those years waiting for Eye of the Moon...