It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: shoot nmillar
click
Lifthrasil: So you shoot the only player who shot scum so far to stay with the spirit?
You may notice that I had just taken a shot, thus it wasn't my turn.

Which brings me onto this. So... rule 4 says that a player can only take their next shot once ALL players have taken the same number of shots. So we shouldn't be able to take our 4th shot until every player has taken 3 shots. I asked Joe and he said that rule doesn't count.
my name is catte: Which brings me onto this. So... rule 4 says that a player can only take their next shot once ALL players have taken the same number of shots. So we shouldn't be able to take our 4th shot until every player has taken 3 shots. I asked Joe and he said that rule doesn't count.
It seems that the gog interpretation of the rule is that once the bullet is fired rule 4 is reset. I consulted an expert on the matter and they told me "yeah, this game's main appeal is its swiftness. Anything that slows it down isn't the best idea".
my name is catte: Which brings me onto this. So... rule 4 says that a player can only take their next shot once ALL players have taken the same number of shots. So we shouldn't be able to take our 4th shot until every player has taken 3 shots. I asked Joe and he said that rule doesn't count.
JoeSapphire: It seems that the gog interpretation of the rule is that once the bullet is fired rule 4 is reset. I consulted an expert on the matter and they told me "yeah, this game's main appeal is its swiftness. Anything that slows it down isn't the best idea".
So it sounds like the rule is mis-written then?
The phone finished buffering and the speakers suddenly blast out ZFR's track.

CURRENTLY PLAYING - 5.March [Die Hard With a Vengeance Soundrtack], Michael Kamen
my name is catte: So it sounds like the rule is mis-written then?
I dunno, I think we might just be playing it wrong
JoeSapphire: I consulted an expert on the matter and they told me "yeah, this game's main appeal is its swiftness. Anything that slows it down isn't the best idea".
Most moronic expert ever.
FAO all players

Rule 4 reads:

4. Players may attempt to shoot the gun additional times only after all other players have fired an equal number of shots.

It's a good rule and should probably be followed if we want the game to be fair, but the proud GoG tradition is to only track attempted shots until a bullet is fired. I've been doing it that way even though it's wrong. We're going to carry on doing it the wrong way because we're halfway into the game now. Hope that's okay x
ZFR: Most moronic expert ever.
It's ok, the frog in my garden told me it's ok to edit posts.
Woah, this escalated quickly. Shoot Catte.
nmillar: Woah, this escalated quickly. Shoot Catte.
Hey, it was Lift who just tried to shoot at you!

Shoot Lifthrasil
nmillar: Woah, this escalated quickly. Shoot Catte.
my name is catte: Hey, it was Lift who just tried to shoot at you!

Shoot Lifthrasil
You tried to off me at the beginning. Seems like you're threatened.
nmillar: You tried to off me at the beginning. Seems like you're threatened.
You asked me to! You said (interpolated) "I won't play unless catte shoots at me first!"
nmillar: You tried to off me at the beginning. Seems like you're threatened.
my name is catte: You asked me to! You said (interpolated) "I won't play unless catte shoots at me first!"
Twisting my words now? That's your classic scum play right there. You're only town when your posts give the impression that you have no idea what you're doing.

And "your posts give the impression that" is totally unnecessary in that sentence.
Bolded players are still in game, trying to count only valid shots (or shots that could've been valid before the queue reset), but I might've made mistakes there.
03 Lifthrasil
shot at: gogtrial (#72), dedo (#94), dedo (#101), nmillar (#135)
shot by:

04 my name is catte
shot at: nmillar (#31), trent (#50), Joppo (#125), Microfish (#131)
shot by: gogtrial (#71), dedo (#91), Joppo (#120), nmillar (#145)

05 Microfish
shot at:
shot by: catte (#131)

06 dedo
shot at: trent (#80), dedo (#82), Dreamia (#86), catte (#91), dedo (#107)
shot by: gogtrial (#64), dedo (#82), Lifthrasil (#94), Lifthrasil (#101), dedo (#107)

12 Gogtrial
shot at: Bookwyrm627 (#60), GymHenson (#62), dedo (#64), catte (#71), Dreamia (#85), Vitek (#97), nmillar (#102)
shot by: Bookwyrm627 (#47), Lifthrasil (#72), Dreamia (#76)

13 NMillar
shot at: catte (#145)
shot by: catte (#31), gogtrial (#102), Lifthrasil (#135)

Lift shot 3/5 remaining players (not microfish, not catte), and was shot by 0/5 players
catte shot 2/5 remaining players (not lift, dedo, gogtrial), and was shot by 3/5 players (not lift, micro)
micro shot 0/5 remaining players, and was shot by 1/5 players (not lift, dedo, gogtrial, nmillar)
dedo shot 1/5 remaining players (not lift, micro, gogtrial, nmillar), and was shot by 2/5 players (not catte, micro, nmillar)
gogtrial shot 3/5 remaining players (not lift, micro), and was shot by 1/5 players (not catte, micro, dedo, nmillar)
nmillar shot 1/5 remaining players (not lift, micro, dedo, gogtrial), and was shot by 3/5 players (not micro, dedo)

Partly due to two shots at himself, and partly due to shooting at now-dead town, dedo has shot surprisingly few other players.
Lift has received surprisingly few shots, but has only been shooting at players still in the game.
Micro might as well not be playing for all the info he's giving us. Still, that in itself is, I think, remarkable.

shoot micro