It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FlockeSchnee: I read the last (Supernatural themed) Mafia Game thread while it was running. It was very interesting. And it was a lot of reading.
I should be able to read through the thread at least once every 48 hours and ... kind of work from there?

Never played a game like this, but I'd like to try, if I'm allowed.
Welcome!!! We are always very glad to have new players!!

ConsulCaesar: Why not give this a try? I would like to sign up for spot #10. I have played mafia before, a long time ago, just not on the GOG forums.
You too!
All PMs have been sent. If you're unclear about anything please PM me now.

Please wait for me to open the game thread.
ZFR: I'll add you as sub. Thanks.
Thank you! I'm glad there are all these players so i can just read without having to think :D

If -ise is from the french, you as a Brit aren't allowed to use it? Also, I've never read it spelled "randomise" iirc. (The GOG forums even flag that word. :O )

GameRager: I see this is gonna be a fun game.....so when we get our role PMs will there be adverts for headache meds and paint and other random stuff in them as well? ;)

Reply to the SH thread....just saying this btw cuz you told me to do so earlier. :)
Can I get one of these adverts too, even if I'm just a sub?

Pook, remember to check the SH thread! Why? I dunno.

Lift, I should have suspected you after Zeogold schooled me in one of the recent discord games for the exact same play. My problem was that the only ones I wasn't smearing were my teammates, and my main target was Zeo.

ZFR: Don't be, guv'nor. The people here are generally very friendly. Except some bastards who NK you on D1 third game in a row. No, I'm not still bitter about that.
Nope, not bitter at all. For the record, I've neevr been scum, so it wasn't me. I NK'd T!Joe as a T!vigilante.

gogtrial34987: Curse you. You just made me reread all of #55. *shakes fist* Ah, good times...

Pencil me in as tentative backup substitute, though I really hope you won't need to call on me, as I'm trying to talk myself into playing in the next game so we can finally play together for once.
I need to read #55. I got hooked on game #57. Alas, that was HSL's most recent game so I never have had him as a teammate, though I hear he was fantastic.
dropping this while we wait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18P22jYZVBw
FlockeSchnee:
Microfish_1: Welcome!!! We are always very glad to have new players!!

ConsulCaesar:
Microfish_1: You too!
Not me? I'm flabbergasted. You obviously have something against me. You must be hiding something, there's only one thing we can do: vote microfish
ZFR: Otherwise, all "American" English spelling will be heavily penalized. When in Britain use Britanian.
I hope I can survive this rule. Whatever english I know is a mix of american with british english, sprinkled with some portuglish and even a bit of spanglish here and there.
Post edited January 31, 2020 by joppo
Game has started. You may start posting

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/harry_potter_and_gog_mafia_64
joppo: Not me? I'm flabbergasted. You obviously have something against me. You must be hiding something, there's only one thing we can do: vote microfish
I'm sorry. I thought I had welcomed you. :'(
You too are most welcome!
joppo: Not me? I'm flabbergasted. You obviously have something against me. You must be hiding something, there's only one thing we can do: vote microfish
Microfish_1: I'm sorry. I thought I had welcomed you. :'(
All is well then. Unvote microfish :-)
low rated
GameRager: I'm guessing it's a "warning"...beware the ize/ise of ZFR perhaps. ;)
Carradice: Everyone’s a Brit now. This is going to be fun.
So does that mean/ we cannot make fun of anyone(even in character) for being fat/ugly/etc without getting a ticket? o.0

Or do "muggle" laws not apply? ;)

=============================================

Microfish_1: Can I get one of these adverts too, even if I'm just a sub?
Nope....only DOMs will get them. ;)

Microfish_1: dropping this while we wait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18P22jYZVBw
I tried this on my Yamaha and now my fingers are broken and I cannot play the mafia game(j/k)......that must mean yer scuuuuum trying to get me outta the game. o.0
Post edited January 31, 2020 by GameRager
Microfish_1: I'm sorry. I thought I had welcomed you. :'(
Here the same. No hard feelings, though.

Avada Ked...

:3
sanscript: I've seen this countless times over the years but never dared enter it, and I think I owe it to myself to try it at least one time before I die... or lynched... whichever comes first.

I'm in :D

EDIT: Seat 11 please!
Are you alright? please speak up in the game chat! https://www.gog.com/forum/general/harry_potter_and_gog_mafia_64
Microfish_1: Are you alright? please speak up in the game chat! https://www.gog.com/forum/general/harry_potter_and_gog_mafia_64
He likely just overestimated how much free time he had to play the game or something came up.....hopefully he will inform OP soon, though, and we can lay our collective fears to rest. :)
Carradice: snip
Thanks for teaching me the word "tautology," it was a new one for me.
Microfish_1: Thanks for teaching me the word "tautology," it was a new one for me.
Mass Effect 2/3(and Dr. Mordin Solus and his song, specifically) taught me that word(or maybe retaught it....my memory can be so bad I could've learned it before than and forgotten it). :)
Microfish_1: Thanks for teaching me the word "tautology," it was a new one for me.
You are welcome. Had a really good professor of Defence Against the Dark Arts, back when being a kid ;-) The credit is his.