It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are we really sure we're only going with the "Harry Potter" theme... GR can't stop talking about binding and gagging people and putting them into bags... Pooka is now the "paranoid gun(slinger)" and can't stop screaming "make me (s)cum"... RWarehall wants to Day Kill as many as possible... and yogsloth is seeing dildos everywhere...

ZFR, you've truly made this into a magical chaos! What have I signed up for? :P
ZFR: I'll start preparations and will be sending out PMs and starting thread soon.
Roll call.

FlockeSchnee: ...
ZFR:
Ehmmm... present?

Now I'm actually a little nervous ...
sanscript: Are we really sure we're only going with the "Harry Potter" theme... GR can't stop talking about binding and gagging people and putting them into bags... Pooka is now the "paranoid gun(slinger)" and can't stop screaming "make me (s)cum"... RWarehall wants to Day Kill as many as possible... and yogsloth is seeing dildos everywhere...
Tbf/to be clear, the binding an gagging thing is a fairly odd parents reference made into a reply(haven't even gotten my PM yet), Pooka might be joking or might be serious on that role(hard to tell), Rwarehall is being silly as well(or I hope he is o.0), and yogsloth is ded serious. ;)

(J/K, he's likely joking as well....at least I assume so...if not, though, it still sounds like ZFR's game will be "loads" of fun)

sanscript: ZFR, you've truly made this into a magical chaos! What have I signed up for? :P
Something magical and wonderful....and which I hope the mods stay well away from(what with the day care style modding some have experienced so far) or at least allow for the sake of the game. :)

=======================================

FlockeSchnee: Now I'm actually a little nervous ...
Don't be....it'll likely be mild bondage at worst....o.0 ;)

(In all seriousness, I don't think OP will make it too NSFW out of respect for those who have to play at work/etc....so everyone should be fine and nothing too offensive should pop up, I think :))
Post edited January 30, 2020 by GameRager
Don't be, guv'nor. The people here are generally very friendly. Except some bastards who NK you on D1 third game in a row. No, I'm not still bitter about that.
ZFR: Don't be, guv'nor. The people here are generally very friendly. Except some bastards who NK you on D1 third game in a row. No, I'm not still bitter about that.
Note to self: Don't even JOKE about NK/DK OP. o.0

Also did they NK 3 games in a row? Maybe they wanted to get one of the best players out of the way first? :)

Aside: Lol at the ye olde english....I don't think many in the books/films talked THAT british. ;)
-------------------------------------------------------
Additional question: I know we get assigned names/characters...but can I pick a nickname to use in game? If so call me Lord British....the most britainest of the britains.
ZFR: Roll call.
I heard the bell ring for class
GameRager: Don't be....it'll likely be mild bondage at worst....o.0 ;)

(In all seriousness, I don't think OP will make it too NSFW out of respect for those who have to play at work/etc....so everyone should be fine and nothing too offensive should pop up, I think :))
I'm starting to get the feeling this game will be entertaining. :-)

ZFR: Don't be, guv'nor. The people here are generally very friendly. Except some bastards who NK you on D1 third game in a row. No, I'm not still bitter about that.
That was a big part of discussion in the last game. And they never stated why they decided to do that, at least not in that thread. Good to know you took it well?

Well, let the game begin then ... or something like that.
Post edited January 30, 2020 by FlockeSchnee
FlockeSchnee: I'm starting to get the feeling this game will be entertaining. :-)
I'm just hoping the flavor will be as good as the Secret Hitler game by pooka.....it had some nice flavor in it. :)
====================================================

Also @OP/ZFR: That game thread has been filled with placeholders for 2 hours.....you DID remember to make the text for those reserved posts BEFORE starting the thread, right? ;)
GameRager: Also @OP/ZFR:
Well which one is it? OP or ZFR?
ZFR: Well which one is it? OP or ZFR?
Well yer OP so yer both....sorry for the confusion, btw....that's just how I label people if they are also the OP. :)
Carradice: Now, a question to help us peasants (or at least, this one): what does the SH acronym stand for? Surely not Snark Hunters?
PookaMustard: Secret Hitler. The previous game was Secret Hitler.
Thanks!
yogsloth: Why is my patronus a dildo?
Lifthrasil: Well, your patronus is always what you expect it to be!
Wasn’t it related to good memories, comfort...? er... nothing, forget it...
Post edited January 30, 2020 by Carradice
Carradice: Wasn’t it related to good memories, comfort...? er... nothing, forget it...
Well, the spell is "Expecto Patronum." Which translates to 'I expect an advocate'. (or protector, someone who stands up for you). So your patronus is what you expect it to be (not what you want it to be). ... Sure, that expectation is fed by your memories. Which says a lot about yogs, that his fondest memory leads him to expect a dildo... :-)
Carradice: (Wondering whether this is to check if everyone is awake or too passed to reply anything coherent)

(Wondering... if this is a clue somehow... or just misdirection)
GameRager: I'm guessing it's a "warning"...beware the ize/ise of ZFR perhaps. ;)
Everyone’s a Brit now. This is going to be fun.
Sorry for the delay. Had some work but it looks like it's finished. I'm just preparing PMs, writing the thread intro then we can be underway.
ZFR: Testimonials:

Love ZFR's games. He always gives me a killing role. Always.
Bookwyrm628

Extremely fast service. The real game #55 should start any minute now.
SirDerivativeShape

I found the Love of my life while playing ZFR's game. Highly recommend.
JoeEmerald

Best twist ever! I never saw it coming till the final reveal.
steamtrial34987

It was the first time someone called me Innocent in a game. A truly touching moment.
blufbucket
Curse you. You just made me reread all of #55. *shakes fist* Ah, good times...

Pencil me in as tentative backup substitute, though I really hope you won't need to call on me, as I'm trying to talk myself into playing in the next game so we can finally play together for once.