It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath: It was $5,99 = €4,89 last time I noticied...
I don't remember such a number at all.
[url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:Arx%2520Fatalis;/scroll:%2523gamelist]Take a look here at Arx Fatalis' price[/url]. It has remained €4.79 ever since now.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Grargar
Tannath: It was $5,99 = €4,89 last time I noticied...
Grargar: I don't remember such a number at all.
[url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:Arx%2520Fatalis;/scroll:%2523gamelist]Take a look here at Arx Fatalis' price[/url]. It has remained €4.79 ever since now.
I can be wrong. Ciris will tell us.
The prices have gone up indeed Grim Fandango before cca. 11.83€ now 12.79€

Well no full price buys for me at this point.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Matruchus
Ay. That will probably cure me from being a shopaholic:)
Grargar: I don't remember such a number at all.
Tannath: I can be wrong. Ciris will tell us.
Unfortunately I don't have access to previous changes :/ I'll try to ask around and see if someone does/remembers! :)
Tannath: I can be wrong. Ciris will tell us.
Ciris: Unfortunately I don't have access to previous changes :/ I'll try to ask around and see if someone does/remembers! :)
I might be confusing it with the 50% off price: €2,89.
Ciris: Yes, I was just about to post an update - the price matrix has been updated. I'll let you know the changes in an edit to this comment, just let me copy them properly from the huuuuge spreadsheet :)

[edit]

For $9,99 games:
- the EUR price was: 7.99; is: 8.49

Unfortunately, we're not big enough to influence global currency changes yet - but what we will do is update you whenever we do need to tweak our prices in this topic.
No problem. The Euro lost a lot of it's value within the last few months, so it had to happen. With the current exchange rate, I'll have to pay $10.01 for a $9.99 game now, which is more or less accurate (and still some cents less than I'd have to pay when I would use Dollars for payment)
Ciris: Yes, I was just about to post an update - the price matrix has been updated. I'll let you know the changes in an edit to this comment, just let me copy them properly from the huuuuge spreadsheet :)

[edit]

For $9,99 games:
- the EUR price was: 7.99; is: 8.49

Unfortunately, we're not big enough to influence global currency changes yet - but what we will do is update you whenever we do need to tweak our prices in this topic.
PaterAlf: No problem. The Euro lost a lot of it's value within the last few months, so it had to happen. With the current exchange rate, I'll have to pay $10.01 for a $9.99 game now, which is more or less accurate (and still some cents less than I'd have to pay when I would use Dollars for payment)
Actually if that pricing scheme is correct your price will be 10.61€ then not 10.01€.
Matruchus: Actually if that pricing scheme is correct your price will be 10.61€ then not 10.01€.
Am I doing it wrong?

8.49 (Euro price) x 1.179 (exchange rate) = 10.01 (End price in Dollar)
Matruchus: Actually if that pricing scheme is correct your price will be 10.61€ then not 10.01€.
PaterAlf: Am I doing it wrong?

8.49 (Euro price) x 1.179 (exchange rate) = 10.01 (End price in Dollar)
Sorry. I thought that the old game price was 9.99€ and you were saying that it increased to 10.01€. Did not read Ciris post. My bad.

What I calculated is that if the base price was 9.99€ then your new price is 10.61€.

The price increased by 6.25% cause of the currency difference.
Matruchus: The prices have gone up indeed Grim Fandango before cca. 11.83€ now 12.79€
Hmm . It was $14.99 , now $13.99 .
Matruchus: The prices have gone up indeed Grim Fandango before cca. 11.83€ now 12.79€
ne_zavarj: Hmm . It was $14.99 , now $13.99 .
I guess you can be happy that you still have forints :) It was our greatest mistake to change tolars for euro since then all the prices increased between 100-150%.
Matruchus: I guess you can be happy that you still have forints :)
Really ?

CHF 266,59 HUF
EUR 320,17 HUF
GBP 412,89 HUF
USD 271,42 HUF
Post edited January 14, 2015 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Really ?

CHF 266,59 HUF
EUR 320,17 HUF
GBP 412,89 HUF
USD 271,42 HUF
Hát igen, a forint ritkán volt ilyen szar.

The European Union needs to decide, what it wants.

Yeah, I know, they are always pointing their fingers toward Greece, Spain, than Portugal, the Ukrainian crysi, problems with Russia etc. ... but, the true is, well, much more complex or simpler, that is, from what perspective you look at things.
The price matrix has once again been updated. Here are the new prices for the most frequent price tags on our stuff (GBP and RUB didn't change, I gave you the prices anyway for detail’s sake):

For $5,99 games:

EUR: 5.09 —> 5.39
AUD: 7.39 —> 7.69

GBP still is 3.99
RUB still is 409.00

For $9.99 games:

EUR: was 8.49 —> 8.89
AUD: was 12.29 —> 12.69

GBP still is 6.69
RUB still is 679.00

For $14.99 games:

EUR: was 12.79 —> 13.39
AUD: was 18.39 —> 19.09

GBP still is 19.09
RUB still is 1019.00

[edit] Let me know if this is a clearer information than what I posted last time and I'll try to keep a uniformly legible formatting for each future change as well :)
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Ciris