It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quake 4

From the store page:
Please note: Multiplayer is available only through a LAN connection
Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
HeXen: Beyond Heretic
HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel
HeXen II

All 4 of them mention this in their store pages:
PLEASE NOTE
Multiplayer is only available via LAN
Powerslave (DOS version)

From the store page:
Multiplayer: TCP/IP LAN
Aragami 2

"Public lobbies don't require GOG GALAXY, however it is required for setting up private lobbies with the invite option. "
Monster Train - requires Galaxy to access online features.
I love lists like this. Thanks for all the hard work.
I think information for AvP Classic 2000 needs to be updated, I could easily host/join a match yesterday (offline installer). I didn't find any active sessions, though that can be explained by joining in weird hours... Can someone else confirm just to be sure?
Another one with DRM'd multiplayer! Yay!

Roboquest

From the store page:
Multiplayer is available between GOG GALAXY users. Cross-play with Steam users will be added in one of the upcoming updates
Store page link:
https://www.gog.com/game/roboquest
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

From the news article:
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is an online-only game - you play by connecting to a server which you or someone else runs. You can also play alone (vs. bots) by hosting your own game, or by setting up a local area network (LAN). This game was built to enjoy with others however, and so we've set our own GOG servers to play with y'all.
From the store page:
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a multiplayer-only game that supports both: online and local play.