It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Thank you but it's already on the list :)
(....)
Seb369: This time double-checked : )

Pikuniku has in-game trophies, some of them are in line with galaxy some are pretty original.
Thank you, I've added it to the list.
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned already, but Creeper World 4 also has in-game achievements.
Attachments:
Post edited April 26, 2021 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned already, but Creeper World 4 also has in-game achievements.
Thanks to you it is now on the list :)
Dungeon Siege III has in-game achievements.
They are getting presented once you achieved the first one.
Attachments:
ds3.jpg (64 Kb)
ds3-2.jpg (121 Kb)
Paraharaha: Dungeon Siege III has in-game achievements.
They are getting presented once you achieved the first one.
Nice, will add it to the list, Just out of curiosity: so the achievement button is not shown before you achieved the first one?

Oh, and since this seems to be a bundle on GOG - how about the other parts (including the add on for part III)?
Post edited April 30, 2021 by MarkoH01
You can add Speed Limit to the list. :)
Attachments:
Hi there,

regarding Dungeon Siege 3:

good, that you asked - as i do not trust my old eyes and memory i started the game with a fresh, new save.
& you are right: trophies are present in (so called) gamers menu -> from the beginning.
So my mistake, sry for that. :-)

I can´t answer to your question for the add-on "Treasures of the sun" as i am early in the game.
I can update this entry once i am finished.

Just kindly allow some more informations regarding DS3:

Trophies in the english version (i play in german language, but switched to the english version to screenshot "international") trophies are called "Deeds" (never heard this word before & needed to check by translator).

#1: after finishing a quest, sort of mission log appears informing you "gained a deed" (see attached screenshot "Mission log - Deed Gained"). That´s how i mentioned that there may be trophies in-game (& checked the menu for that). :-)

#2: Galaxy Overlay is not implemented for DS3

#3: after being aware that there is an menu option for trophies, i checked it & was surprised that i received several other trophies as well (without mentioning it).

As you can see in the screenshot "Deeds Overrview" i got 5 so far.

Checked in Galaxy the trophy list & to my surprise i just received "only" two of them:

"Lescanzi Ally"
"Sacred Meeting"

So my first thought was, they may be bugged ("Hi Alexim, ..."), cause Galaxy stats for them are mostly "Epic", "Rare" or "Legendary".

Therefore i checked again a trophy list (from exophase) & it seems Galaxy is correct: not all in-game trophies/deeds will appear in Galaxy - just FYI.

Sorry for the textwall above - if you´re still reading: thank you & kindly allow one question:

please notice post 90-93: "Primordia" was mentioned + confirmed having IGA.
So far, it made it not to the list. Could you please kindly consider to add them also?
If so: Thank you. :-)

You Gained A Deed: reading a way too looong thread entry.
Attachments:
Post edited April 30, 2021 by Paraharaha
Lone_Scout: You can add Speed Limit to the list. :)
Cool, thank you :)
Paraharaha: You Gained A Deed: reading a way too looong thread entry.
Hey, no problem. Btw: afaik "deed" is an old word so maybe that is the reason you never heard it before. I will check the Primordia post right now. Dang ... another missed entry, I really AM getting old I guess.

Edit: While browsing through the Primordia posts I also spotted this one from you
"A friendly reminder that the reference to Deponia 4 (see post # 83) has not yet been added to the list. :-)"

Which I added now as well. Please let me know if there is still an entry I might have missed and sorry for screwing this up once again. I will now go into the corner and feel ashamed.
Post edited May 03, 2021 by MarkoH01
Hi Marko, awesome - thank you very much for adding the new entries. :-)

I am really happy, that you moderate this thread & also for your effort for (once more) supporting our Gog community. :-)
MarkoH01: ...sorry for screwing this up once again. I will now go into the corner and feel ashamed.
Dude, you're doing a job that CDProjekt should be paying its employees to do, properly tagging its products. Your efforts are beyond any reproach. Thank you for maintaining this list!
Paraharaha: Hi Marko, awesome - thank you very much for adding the new entries. :-)

I am really happy, that you moderate this thread & also for your effort for (once more) supporting our Gog community. :-)
MarkoH01: ...sorry for screwing this up once again. I will now go into the corner and feel ashamed.
MadalinStroe: Dude, you're doing a job that CDProjekt should be paying its employees to do, properly tagging its products. Your efforts are beyond any reproach. Thank you for maintaining this list!
Thank you both for the kind words, I am glad that this list is still of help for some :)
Post edited May 05, 2021 by MarkoH01
Marko asked: "how about the other parts (including the add on for part III)?"

Because of the partially weird implementation of the trophies i shorten the answer (otherwise it would be too long as an summary):

Yes, trophies for Treasures of the Sun - DLC are in-game as well. I got three of the DLC throphies, so it´s safe to say, they are included. :-)

If you asked, if DS I & DS II have IGA (?): no, they don´t. :-)
The Hand of Merlin includes in-game achievements
Attachments:
hom.jpg (392 Kb)
The Dream Machine has received achievements in a recent update. The list can be accessed from the main menu, but right now it's bugged and all the achievements are labeled 'undefined'. You can still earn them if you meet the conditions.
SCPM: The Dream Machine has received achievements in a recent update. The list can be accessed from the main menu, but right now it's bugged and all the achievements are labeled 'undefined'. You can still earn them if you meet the conditions.
That is strange. I own the Steam version (which is runnable without the client as well) and tested the ingame achievements yesterday and they worked fine. I wonder if those two versions are really so different. If the achievements in the GOG version right now don't work as intended I would rather wait until they do beforer adding them to the list or at least mentioning this information in the notes section of the list. Could you post here again when they fixed them?