It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tremere110: Strife comes with the DOS version in a zip file with the GoG installation - but does not come with Dosbox.
Now Strife comes with the DOS version in its goodies. Does it use DOSBox or not?
tremere110: Strife comes with the DOS version in a zip file with the GoG installation - but does not come with Dosbox.
Grargar: Now Strife comes with the DOS version in its goodies. Does it use DOSBox or not?
It does not come with Dosbox. In fact it seems to be the zip file within the original installation. It's essentially a zip file within a zip file o_O
tremere110: It does not come with Dosbox. In fact it seems to be the zip file within the original installation. It's essentially a zip file within a zip file o_O
Sup dawg...
Is the recently-released D the DOS or the Windows version of the game? Judging by its requirements, I'd lean on the former.
Grargar: Is the recently-released D the DOS or the Windows version of the game? Judging by its requirements, I'd lean on the former.
It is indeed, using DOSBox v 0.74.
SCPM: It is indeed, using DOSBox v 0.74.
No option for the Windows version, right?
SCPM: It is indeed, using DOSBox v 0.74.
Grargar: No option for the Windows version, right?
Nope, none that I see.
SCPM: Nope, none that I see.
OK then. Thanks for the info, SCPM.
Judging by the mention of Linux support, I'd guess that <span class="bold">Knights of the Sky</span> is another DOSBox-using game. Any confirmation (along with DOSBox version used) is always welcome.
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Grargar
Judging by the presence of Mac/Linux versions, I'll assume that the newly-released Disney games are using DOSBox, so I added all three of them to my unconfirmed list.
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Unconfirmed list

Disney's Aladdin
Disney's The Jungle Book
Disney's The Lion King
Knights of the Sky
I've checked these four, they all use DOSBox v0.74.
SCPM: I've checked these four, they all use DOSBox v0.74.
Thanks for the confirmation, SCPM.
The recently-released Titus the Fox is most likely using DOSBox (taking the requirements into account), so I added it to my unconfirmed list.
Post edited October 17, 2016 by Grargar
As reported by Judas here, Wing Commaner 4 now has the DOS version as part of its extras.
Whoops, wrong thread.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by Grargar