It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tremere110: Both Rebel Assault 1 and 2 use Dosbox 0.74

Yay winter sale!!! :)
Thanks for the info. The c̶i̶r̶c̶l̶e̶ list is now complete.
Added Bio Menace to the list.
With the recent removal of Descent 1+2 and the Duke Nukem games, I'd like to give a small reminder that the following games do use DOSBox, but can't be selected on the GOGmix:

Constructor (Removed from GOG)
Descent 1+2 (Removed from GOG)
Duke Nukem 1+2 (Removed from GOG)
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (Removed from GOG)
The Elder Scrolls: Arena (Doesn't have a GOG page)
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - Daggerfall (Doesn't have a GOG page)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Grargar
Wow, been a while since we've had a DOS game. C'mon GoG, we need some DOS games like say... X-Com ;)
tremere110: Wow, been a while since we've had a DOS game.
Indeed.
tremere110: C'mon GoG, we need some DOS games like say... X-Com ;)
I'd prefer something that isn't already DRM-Free elsewhere. Something, like, Jazz Jackrabbit, for instance.
The just-released Eradicator uses SVN-Daum on Steam. Is its GOG version any different?
Grargar: The just-released Eradicator uses SVN-Daum on Steam. Is its GOG version any different?
It just uses vanilla Dosbox 0.74
I guess GoG decided it didn't need any features from SVN-Daum.
tremere110: It just uses vanilla Dosbox 0.74
Thanks for the info. Added to the list/mix.

An unrelated (to this thread) question. Does the installation folder of Eradicator also contain an image of the original disc in bin/cue format? I'm asking because it does so on Steam.
Post edited February 27, 2016 by Grargar
tremere110: It just uses vanilla Dosbox 0.74
Grargar: Thanks for the info. Added to the list/mix.

An unrelated (to this thread) question. Does the installation folder of Eradicator also contain an image of the original disc in bin/cue format? I'm asking because it does so on Steam.
Yes it does.
tremere110: Yes it does.
Good to know. Thanks for the confirmation.
tremere110: Wow, been a while since we've had a DOS game. C'mon GoG, we need some DOS games like say... X-Com ;)
Heh.

Added the first three X-Com games to my unconfirmed list. I know that they use DOSBox,but no idea about their version.
Grargar: Added the first three X-Com games to my unconfirmed list. I know that they use DOSBox,but no idea about their version.
They all use 0.74 :)
hohiro: They all use 0.74 :)
Thanks for the confirmation. :)
The list/mix have been updated.
Strife comes with the DOS version in a zip file with the GoG installation - but does not come with Dosbox.
tremere110: Strife comes with the DOS version in a zip file with the GoG installation - but does not come with Dosbox.
Hmmm, I am debating on whether I should include it, along with Retro City Rampage.