It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ADDED
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Mojave isn't 64bit only, I've been playing Shadow Tactics for the last few days with it.
ignisferroque: Mojave isn't 64bit only, I've been playing Shadow Tactics for the last few days with it.
I just collect GOG's official data.
If there are anything wrong, ask GOG to fix it.

From GOG's gamecard:
MacOS 10.14 or higher is NOT supported.
https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_tactics_blades_of_the_shogun
ignisferroque: Mojave isn't 64bit only, I've been playing Shadow Tactics for the last few days with it.
kbnrylaec: I just collect GOG's official data.
If there are anything wrong, ask GOG to fix it.

From GOG's gamecard:
MacOS 10.14 or higher is NOT supported.
https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_tactics_blades_of_the_shogun
I figured. Might just be a precaution as they probably didn't test any games on Mojave yet. Doesn't help that several news sites falsely reported that 10.14 will loose 64bit support. Next year maybe ;)
The Wineskin.app "uncheck the Auto Detect GPU" trick works fine for Resonance
smorgasbrod: The Wineskin.app "uncheck the Auto Detect GPU" trick works fine for Resonance
Updated, thank you!
smorgasbrod: The Wineskin.app "uncheck the Auto Detect GPU" trick works fine for Resonance
This should work for all wine-wrapped games on GOG, which practically all these titles are.
contra_cultura: Here, let me quote the email I got from GOG Support a few months ago:

You can check if this advice helps: http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-view_blog_post.php?postId=87
Currently, you can work around this by launching Wineskin.app, going to Set Screen Options, and uncheck the Auto Detect GPU for Direct 3D option, and the wrapper should work normally.
Thank you! I had given up, but this made BG1/2 and Fallout 1/2 work for me — finally!

I had a long conversation with support about this issue, but never received this simple advice which would have resolved it instantly.

Ironically I only got this advice from them in a subsequent ticket in which I just asked for the system requirements of Fallout 2 (no longer in the catalog). By that time I was already convinced that I had tried everything they had to offer, so I didn't think twice about ignoring what looked like the exact same copy-pasted boilerplate instructions that they had already sent me before. Frustrating.

Mr.Mumbles: This should work for all wine-wrapped games on GOG, which practically all these titles are.
Thanks for bringing this solution to my attention.
Post edited January 22, 2019 by Anohren
All the GOG games can be fixed by installing PortingKit and adding the games into PortingKit library on launch from with PortingKit it will update the wrapper and in most cases that should get the games working.

I would usually say using “Unofficial Wineskin” at this point but as PortingKit handles the updating process externally it ensures the wrappers are updated in one click instead of multiple.
Post edited March 30, 2019 by Gcenx83