It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mk47at: It's just Hard West 2 for me as well.
Timboli: Actually I have just discovered that if you go into Orders & Settings, it tells you what it is.

This may only be happening to those who own the first game, Hard West. as I do. Maybe it is some bonus freebie.
Yes, it was explained like this in the other thread.
Who owns part 1 gets a DLC for part 2.
New permanent free game, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory!
^ not interested in multiplayer, so definitely skipping this one.
Outriders: ^ not interested in multiplayer, so definitely skipping this one.
If that's the case, I recommend buying Return to Castle Wolfenstein, as this is essentially a free and standalone multiplayer expansion for that game. Both are great but if you prefer single player, that's definitely the one to go for!
I think its been ongoing for sometime, but anyway Gwent and The Witcher free if you subscribe to their newsletter here.
Startrail: I think its been ongoing for sometime, but anyway Gwent and The Witcher free if you subscribe to their newsletter here.
If you use GOG Galaxy, you get the game for free and the Gwent thing is for new players, but yeah, this is a good way to celebrate the announcement of the Witcher remake.
high rated
Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic - Original Edition

Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic - Original Edition

Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic - Original Edition and Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic - Original Edition free on Gog BUT you must have the classic editions previously.
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition؜ is currently free for the next 71 hours on GOG.  Here's a gameplay video؜.
argamasa: Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic - Original Edition

Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic - Original Edition

Twinsen's Little Big Adventure 2 Classic - Original Edition and Twinsen's Little Big Adventure Classic - Original Edition free on Gog BUT you must have the classic editions previously.
Thanks, and even though these are original version games, GOG have listed them as DLCs with their own game page each, plus they turn up as DLCs in your library for the newer versions, in case anyone was wondering.
_Slaugh_: Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition؜ is currently free for the next 71 hours on GOG. Here's a gameplay video؜.
Thanks! Crashed early last night, didn't catch the sale when it went live :D
Free Jazz Jack rabbit 2 as part of Halloween Sale 2022 for 48 hours! Go go go!
Post edited November 02, 2022 by Startrail
Fallout New Vegas free if you have Amazon Prime as part of the November Give Away for Prime Members. Go Go Go!
Post edited November 02, 2022 by Startrail
high rated
Destroy All Humans: Clone Carnage and Phoning Home (with OST) are available for free.
action_fan: Destroy All Humans: Clone Carnage and Phoning Home (with OST) are available for free.
Thanks!
high rated
Narita boy free as part of Black Friday 2022 sale. Go go go!