It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Startrail: The Ziggrat giveaway seems to have regional differences. From what I heard, Austria/Germany had Corridor 7 given free regardless of number of games owned.
RACosteau: Makes GOG-sense. 6 games* weren't available in Germany and counted as "owned/in cart". Corridor as the 7th game was free.
Then 3 additional games including Deadly Dozen made that one free too.

*BloodRayne: Terminal Cut, BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut, BloodRayne: Terminal Cut Bundle, BloodRayne Absolute Bundle, Killing Time, Requiem: Avenging Angel
That's interesting. I didn't know the reason for that. Very insightful!
First of all: thank you for your great work here!

I was comparing my order history with your list and i noticed some things

-I seem to have not seen SOMA as giveaway on 28/12/18

About Permanently Free Games I can say

-AKALABETH : WORLD OF DOOM is in mine account since 24/12/2014
-Dragonsphere was free until 31/12/2015. I redeemed it on 03/03/13. I have no idea how long it was free

Are you also taking into account the movies given away?
27/08/14
TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keybord and The Art of Playing

22/11/14
The Gamers: Director's Cut

Last thing, I have Spelunky added on mine acount on 18/06/16 but I've no idea where it come from!
Thank you for the posts
Kayato: First of all: thank you for your great work here!

-Dragonsphere was free until 31/12/2015. I redeemed it on 03/03/13. I have no idea how long it was free

27/08/14

22/11/14

Last thing, I have Spelunky added on mine acount on 18/06/16 but I've no idea where it come from!
Hiya! :) A quick google search will turn out references for the SOMA give away
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/gog-is-giving-away-for-free-soma-for-a-limited-time/

Thanks for the new start dates for Akalabeth :) I'll update that.

I actually took Dragonsphere out when it became not free, since it's technically not permanently free anymore. But maybe for accuracy, I should leave it there and update the description accordingly.

Nope movies are not covered. There were too brief, so I decided to eschew them.

Spelunky was given if 5000xp (approximately 5 USD) was spent during 2016 summer sale :) See this post
Post edited November 18, 2021 by Startrail
Kayato: -I seem to have not seen SOMA as giveaway on 28/12/18
Here is this reference:
http://web.archive.org/web/20181228175251/www.gog.com/game/soma
Kayato: First of all: thank you for your great work here!

27/08/14

22/11/14

Startrail: Hiya! :) A quick google search will turn out references for the SOMA give away
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/gog-is-giving-away-for-free-soma-for-a-limited-time/

I actually took Dragonsphere out when it became not free, since it's technically not permanently free anymore. But maybe for accuracy, I should leave it there and update the description accordingly.

Spelunky was given if 5000xp (approximately 5 USD) was spent during 2016 summer sale :) See this post
Thank you for Spelunky!

About SOMA I was meaning I can not find it in the List of Temporary Free Games - Giveaways Part 1 and 2 (sorry I'm using google translator)

About Dragonsphere I saw Warsow still on the list so i thought that Dragonshper should be too.

Thank again for the great work.
Startrail: Hiya! :) A quick google search will turn out references for the SOMA give away

Kayato: Thank you for Spelunky!

About SOMA I was meaning I can not find it in the List of Temporary Free Games - Giveaways Part 1 and 2 (sorry I'm using google translator)

About Dragonsphere I saw Warsow still on the list so i thought that Dragonshper should be too.

Thank again for the great work.
Ah ok! No worries. Thanks for pointing it out. Must have missed it in my previous updates. I'll update the list. Thanks!
Frostpunk and Journey to the Savage Planet Deluxe Edition (Includes Hot Garbage DLC) is free for Amazon Prime Members as part of Prime Giveaway for the month of December 2021.

Go go go!
Free Crime Cities from the 3rd to 9th December 2021 as part of Techland's 30th Anniversary.

Go go go!
Free Cave Story Secret Santa free till the 8th of January 2022! Go go go!
Not sure where to put it under, maybe under Free DLC, which I'm not keeping track of, but anyway

Free The Chronicles of Myrtana:Archolos

Realised Cave Story Secret Santa got taken down for now

But anyway, the relevant news that points to this
https://www.gog.com/news/discover_a_giveaway_and_two_upcoming_titles_from_nicalis
Post edited December 11, 2021 by Startrail
Startrail: Realised Cave Story Secret Santa got taken down for now
Looks like the game is back. Perhaps there was an error in database or something?
Startrail: Not sure where to put it under, maybe under Free DLC, which I'm not keeping track of, but anyway

Free The Chronicles of Myrtana:Archolos
By all accounts it is not really a DLC, as it is listed as a separate game in your GOG library, plus it is reportedly standalone to play, though it seems you must have Gothic 2 Gold Edition to purchase ... but not sure, as I already had that ... it certainly lists it as required.
Timboli: By all accounts it is not really a DLC, as it is listed as a separate game in your GOG library, plus it is reportedly standalone to play, though it seems you must have Gothic 2 Gold Edition to purchase ... but not sure, as I already had that ... it certainly lists it as required.
Tried purchasing the Archolos extra without having Gothic 2, and GOG wouldn't let me buy it.
Timboli: By all accounts it is not really a DLC, as it is listed as a separate game in your GOG library, plus it is reportedly standalone to play, though it seems you must have Gothic 2 Gold Edition to purchase ... but not sure, as I already had that ... it certainly lists it as required.
_Auster_: Tried purchasing the Archolos extra without having Gothic 2, and GOG wouldn't let me buy it.
I do not have Gothic 2 and the page failed to let me buy it for inclusion in my gog account, but allowed me to buy it as a gift code.
Post edited December 12, 2021 by solar_dome