It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Free game! Mable & The Wood! For 48 hours!! Go go go!
Another free round of goodies, this time Spring Goodies.

Free Spring Sale Goodies Collection as part of Spring Sale Collection
More Spring Goodies

Free Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2
New free game giveaway Symmetry until the 5th of April! Go go go!

Also, free game with every purchase of Knightshift. The Polish language only Polanie, if purchased before June 29th 2020
Post edited April 03, 2020 by Startrail
Startrail: New free game giveaway Symmetry until the 5th of April! Go go go!

Also, free game with every purchase of Knightshift. The Polish language only Polanie, if purchased before June 29th 2020
Thank you for the frequent updates, my good man!
Startrail: New free game giveaway Symmetry until the 5th of April! Go go go!

GniQQ: Thank you for the frequent updates, my good man!
You're welcomed! I enjoy doing this too!
Temporarily Free:
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack
Wasn't sure if this was a permanent thing, but thanks for this!

New pre-order bonus for Desperados III, get the Digital Deluxe Version for the price of the Standard Edition which includes the soundtrack and Season Pass DLC till 16th June 2020
high rated
New Pre-Order bonus for Destroy All Humans, free additional 5 skins until 28th July 2020
high rated
Fort Triumph on GOG Connect! Till 6th of May 2020 :)
Post edited April 30, 2020 by Startrail
Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi

GOG
Steam

"The first chapter of Higurashi When They Cry will be made free-to-own on GoG until an effective vaccine for COVID-19 is discovered! If you’re looking for a way to pass the time while staying at home, then there’s never been a better chance to try out this renowned masterpiece.
theslitherydeee: Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi

GOG
Steam

"The first chapter of Higurashi When They Cry will be made free-to-own on GoG until an effective vaccine for COVID-19 is discovered! If you’re looking for a way to pass the time while staying at home, then there’s never been a better chance to try out this renowned masterpiece.
And GOG stealthily added chapter 8 today as well. I didn't see any news post on it.
theslitherydeee: Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi

GOG
Steam

Thanks! I just noticed this today as well!
I just noticed a free DLC for Prison Architect was released. No news of it whatsoever on GOG front. :) Well grab it whilst you can

Prison Architect : Cleared for Transfer
Please gog don´t forget you, Ron is awaiting:

https://www.grumpygamer.com/delores_gog

It´s a free mini game but perfectly could be a pay dlc, i ´d pay for it. Is very good and funny.