It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Toonstruck free for 48 hours! Go go go!
low rated
Ingsoc85: The beta of The Witcher Adventure Game was free to those who preorder The Witcher 3 and then GOG just gave beta keys to whoever wanted the game, as the beta was finished the game was removed from the library and the beta testers could buy it with a 40% discount.

Neverwinter Nights Diamond was given to anyone that preorder The Witcher 3.

One of the The Witcher 3 DLC is free.
low rated
Ingsoc85: The beta of The Witcher Adventure Game was free to those who preorder The Witcher 3 and then GOG just gave beta keys to whoever wanted the game, as the beta was finished the game was removed from the library and the beta testers could buy it with a 40% discount.

Neverwinter Nights Diamond was given to anyone that preorder The Witcher 3.

One of the The Witcher 3 DLC is free.
404__________55:
How can I download the game if I purchased original base game on steam?
It looks like the Ransome Unbeeped DLC has been silently added for free to owners of Thimbleweed Park as part of a "summer sale giveaway" (see atached picture). I didn't get an email, but today I noticed a new item in my Order History, dated two days ago. Did anyone else get it?
Attachments:
ConsulCaesar: It looks like the Ransome Unbeeped DLC has been silently added for free to owners of Thimbleweed Park as part of a "summer sale giveaway" (see atached picture). I didn't get an email, but today I noticed a new item in my Order History, dated two days ago. Did anyone else get it?
Yes, I have it too. From two days ago. Also, no email.
ConsulCaesar: It looks like the Ransome Unbeeped DLC has been silently added for free to owners of Thimbleweed Park as part of a "summer sale giveaway" (see atached picture). I didn't get an email, but today I noticed a new item in my Order History, dated two days ago. Did anyone else get it?
There was a message on the game page saying that everyone who bought the game during the sale would receive the DLC free of charge.
Glaucos: There was a message on the game page saying that everyone who bought the game during the sale would receive the DLC free of charge.
In my case, I bought Thimbleweed Park last year. Maybe the giveaway was expanded to previous owners as well?
Glaucos: There was a message on the game page saying that everyone who bought the game during the sale would receive the DLC free of charge.
ConsulCaesar: In my case, I bought Thimbleweed Park last year. Maybe the giveaway was expanded to previous owners as well?
Hmm.. it seems so. That would be a sensible move, since previous owners have paid a higher price for the game.
IndusCiv: How can I download the game if I purchased original base game on steam?
You cannot. You have to always buy base games and their dlc's from the same place. Who knows if that will one day change but this is how it has been ever since the games market went online.
ConsulCaesar: In my case, I bought Thimbleweed Park last year. Maybe the giveaway was expanded to previous owners as well?
Glaucos: Hmm.. it seems so. That would be a sensible move, since previous owners have paid a higher price for the game.
Yeap! I got it way back when it first came out and was given the DLC as well. Was just about to post it after I noticed it recently well :)

Free Thimbleweed DLC to owners of Thimbleweed prior to 24th June 2019

Also updates to preorder freebies that I just noticed

Warlocks 2: Godslayers - Soundtrack for all pre-orders before 18th July 2019

Cyberpunk 2077 - 30% discount off CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store for pre-orders before 17th June 2019

Judgement Apocalypse Survival Simulation - Desert Edition - Free soundtrack for all purchases till 20th June 2019

Children of Morta - Free soundtrack for all pre-orders

Edit: 1st July 2019, seems like Thimbleweed DLC was a mistake. It has been removed from all our accounts.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Startrail
no_skill:
Glaucos:
Startrail:
Did you get the Ransome Unbeeped DLC removed? It is not anymore in my Library, nor my Order History. Was it added by mistake in the first place?
Post edited June 30, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
Startrail:
ConsulCaesar: Did you get the Ransome Unbeeped DLC removed? It is not anymore in my Library, nor my Order History. Was it added by mistake in the first place?
Yes, I didn't have it anymore. So it seems it was a mistake. I would have liked some sort of communication, anyway...
Startrail:
ConsulCaesar: Did you get the Ransome Unbeeped DLC removed? It is not anymore in my Library, nor my Order History. Was it added by mistake in the first place?
You're right! It got removed. I'll remove it from my list
New preorder freebie, free skin with Metal Wolf Chaos XD preorder till 6th August 2019
low rated
Age of Wonders III free on steam for a limited time. Get it before 15 Jul @ 10:30pm.