For those who don't know me yet: I am Linux Tech Specialist, member of Product UNIX Team, responsible for technical part of Mac & Linux releases here at GOG. I've worked here since we announced Linux back in 2014 :) Some of the daily duties my team fulfills are:
- packaging (creating installers for on-going game releases/updates)
- quality assurance (game tests and reporting bugs back to the developer)
- games fixing (but mostly in case of classic releases)
- development and maintenance of in-house solutions (e.g. installer and build scripts)
Recently I started being a bit more active in various places on the internet. I want to be closer to our Mac and Linux communities and any feedback regarding our work is welcome! You will be able to find me here:
- @linuxvangog on Twitter
- /u/linuxvangog on Reddit
- linuxvangog on GamingOnLinux
If you have any ideas for the content you would like to see from me, e.g. more insight into our work or technical tips, let me know!
See you around, Linux and Mac gamers! :)
Edit (17 Jan 2018):
I've created some gogmixes you might want to take a look at!
Mac & Linux recommendations for low end machines:
Mac & Linux recommendations with local multiplayer: