It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice GA! thanks and +1 (not in tho)
Thank you adamhm for your generosity always!

I'm in!

ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
The Expression Amrilato
Long time Linux user here! Thanks for the chance, I'd like to be in for:

SWAT 4 Gold Edition
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Thank goodness for people like you adamhm, for your contribution to Linux and getting games to support Linux/Ubuntu.
Bump
BStone: Thank goodness for people like you adamhm, for your contribution to Linux and getting games to support Linux/Ubuntu.
when you put linux/ubuntu you saying ubuntu not linux?
I say it is linux but it is the worse version of linux
adamhm: ...
Thank you for another generous Linux-promo-giveaway! I like Tina! :-)

I'm in for:
ATOM RPG

and
The Expression Amrilato

(in order of preference)
I'm in for 1.The Expression Amrilato
and
2. Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection
good luck everyone

I do plan to try linux mint on my other laptop (make it dual boot I hope or if not just emulate) but it won't be for a couple o months ;p
Thanks for the guide to help with this.
Thank you adamhm for the Linux themed giveaway!

I'm in for :

> ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
> Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection
No in, but thanks for the giveaway adamhm.
I installed mint this morning after trying out manjaro.
I've been dual-booting with xubuntu since the Gnome Unity fiasco. Any reason to look into Mint?

Also, I'd like to be in for Jazz Jackrabbit 2, thanks :D
babark: I've been dual-booting with xubuntu since the Gnome Unity fiasco. Any reason to look into Mint?
I find Mint a lot nicer to use, but if you're satisfied with Xubuntu then there's no reason to look into anything else except curiosity
Post edited August 13, 2019 by adamhm
Bump
Appreciating your support for Linux gaming and thank you for another great giveaway, adamhm.

I have been using Linux only in my old PC, since it is a very slow computer. Windows was not very responsive, so Linux kind of gave a new life to the old PC.

I'd like to be in for the following games:

- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection
- TRI: Of Friendship and Madnes
- Ruiner
- Dust: An Elysian Tail
Thanks for the giveaway adamhm. I've been meaning to try Linux for a while but never put the time aside to really look into it. I'm currently in the process of getting a dual boot set up. Never used Linux before so maybe this isn't a good idea, but i decided to jump into Arch.

I kinda like that it will probably force me to learn about Linux. Already tried installing it in a VM though and got it setup with a DE, except the audio isn't working. Using a usb dac for audio. Gonna have to look into a few more things before i try the actual install outside of a VM. I'll also be sticking with a dual boot for now.

I'd like to enter for the following games:

ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
Ruiner
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection
Dust: An Elysian Tail
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness