It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ScarletEmerald: If you stop the program and then start it again later, it will try to redownload all the games, but it will not redownload data that already exists, so completed files will be skipped. I don't think the cache options affect this- those just control whether it rechecks what games you own.
Thanks, that seems to be what it did when my network got disconnected and I had to restart.
Got the covers not downloading issue fixed, had to edit the config file and add
exclude = ""
Before, there was no exclude = line, but I did have include = all
So just in case anyone else is interested in sizes, 1802 games, English only, Windows + Linux, all Extras + Covers:
17350 items, 3.8 TB
Hello!

I've been following this post a week ago since a reply from customer support.

All I want to do is to download the witcher 2, I've bought it but every download comes corrupt.
They told me about this app, but I cannot figure out how to download my game.

It has downloades mac and windows executbles before I pause/cancel it, and I have not freaking figured out how to download individual files.

Someone out there pleeeease help me?

Im running a linux machine, but am not that linux-wise.
wastedweasel: All I want to do is to download the witcher 2, I've bought it but every download comes corrupt.

It has downloades mac and windows executbles before I pause/cancel it, and I have not freaking figured out how to download individual files.
The following command should download the Linux installer for The Witcher 2:

lgogdownloader --download --game the_witcher_2 --platform linux --include installers
hello :) i am wondering if it is possible to download windows and linux installers in separate folders using lgogdownloader?
franky-boy: hello :) i am wondering if it is possible to download windows and linux installers in separate folders using lgogdownloader?
It is possible.
There are actually few different ways of doing it by using the --subdir-* options with templates.
Here's two examples

--subdir-installers "%platform%" results in directory structure like this:

game/linux/installer1
game/mac/installer1
game/windows/installer1
game/windows/installer2
--subdir-game "%platform%/%gamename%" results in directory structure like this:

windows/game1/...
windows/game2/...
linux/game1/...
linux/game2/...
mac/game1/...
mac/game2/...
Sude: Here's two examples
oh, thanks a lot for your time... that is what i needed :D
is there a way to ignore specific games while downloading?
franky-boy: is there a way to ignore specific games while downloading?
This can be achived with regex using negative lookahead assertion (?!pattern)

Example:
--game '^(?!(.*star_wars.*|.*witcher.*|^v|.*a$)).*$'
This ignores all games that:
contain "star_wars" or "witcher" in their name
or begin with "v"
or end with "a"
thanks a lot for your help, Sude. working like a charm!
You also can make a blacklist in your config directory, $HOME/.config/lgogdownloader/blacklist.txt, format and description is documented in the manpage

excerpt, sample configuration

# used to store manually downloaded mods/patches/maps/, don't mention
it as orphans
Rp ^[^/]*/manual/.*
# included with every *divinity game, once is enough
Rp beyond_divinity/extras/bd_ladymageknight.zip
Rp divinity_2_developers_cut/extras/divinity_2_ladymageknight.zip

# extra 6GB is A LOT of space if you don't actually plan to mod your
game
Rp the_witcher_2/extras/the_witcher_2_redkit.zip
Rp the_witcher_2/extras/extras_pack_3_hu_pl_ru_tr_zh_.zip
Rp the_witcher_2/extras/extras_pack_2_fr_it_jp_.zip
Post edited November 16, 2017 by coffeecup
wastedweasel: All I want to do is to download the witcher 2, I've bought it but every download comes corrupt.

eiii: The following command should download the Linux installer for The Witcher 2:

lgogdownloader --download --game the_witcher_2 --platform linux --include installers
Thanks, thanks and again thanks my mate!

It's so cool that this community supports total n00bs instead of making fun of them.

You're a cool person dude!
lgogdownloader does not download the serial keys for Quake III: Gold (with option --save-serials). It may be related to the presentation of the keys by GOG as gogrepo has the same problem.
I am unable to download Oblivion using lgogdownloader. It recognizes that Oblivion is one of my games, but there is no content to download, and the script ends immediately. This is the only game I have had this problem with. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggested solutions.

EDIT: While it doesn't solve the problem I am having with lgogdownloader, I was able to download the game using gogrepo.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by Amjeerih
--galaxy-install is now multithreaded and --galaxy-show-builds supports generation 1 builds
--galaxy-install still doesn't have support for generation 1 builds and I'm not sure if I'm going to add support for those because GOG said they plan on making everything generation 2 at some point.

e9ac6d0 Galaxy: Make --galaxy-install multithreaded
40cbb5f Galaxy: Show generation in --galaxy-show-builds output
553c6dc Galaxy: Add support for generation 1 builds to --galaxy-show-builds