It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And like... not just the cheese itself, but the questions raised by the cheese (boy, what a sentence).
"Stephen Hawking died tomorrow at age 76."

(Context here: Someone did a Google search shortly after Hawking's death, and while the death had already occurred, it was in a different time zone, so Google saw that the event had happened, but on a date in the future.)
Even then this might be a good experience for a day, but afterwards it's a pure nightmare being a sex slave without will to change anything in your life living far from your home, relatives and friends - Cadaver747
[url=http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Cheese_maker]Legendary Cheese makers are known to players for their versatility. They are capable of skillfully baiting traps, exploring fun-filled caverns, digging open magma pipes, meatshielding bravely defending forts from the goblin horde, and even making cheese.[/url]
Post edited April 10, 2018 by Darvond
Stop being a faggot and touch my balls.
It's pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.
dtgreene: "Stephen Hawking died tomorrow at age 76."

(Context here: Someone did a Google search shortly after Hawking's death, and while the death had already occurred, it was in a different time zone, so Google saw that the event had happened, but on a date in the future.)
Very late reply, but that's actually a good (and valid!) one. :)
My anus is open like a mouth of tired dog, and if you make an attack on it, it may make a release.
deleted
"Average person bakes 86.718 octillion cookies per year" (I might be misremembering some of the decimal places here, but it doesn't really matter)

(Source: Cookie Clicker's news ticker; I have nearly 600 undecillion cookies right now.)

(octillion = 10 ^ 27, undecillion = 10 ^ 36, I *think* that's correct; correct me if I'm wrong.)
dtgreene: "Stephen Hawking died tomorrow at age 76."

Steven Hawking himself would have appreciated that one, I'm sure.
Post edited May 04, 2018 by Barefoot_Monkey
Is it EVIL to kick a dog in the face if its on fire?