It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

granted but they are only free to staff working for GoG (not unpaid interns)

I wish i didnt have to wish anymore and that the desire to post in the corrupt a wish thread would go away
Alright. You don't have to wish any more. You can instead 'dream of' or 'would like to'. And your desire to post in this thread is taken away and replaced by a compulsion to do so.

I want to invent a working faster-than-light technology.
Lifthrasil: I want to invent a working faster-than-light technology.
Granted. You've invented faster-than-light sex. Not too many customers interested in your invention, however...

I wish to live long and prosper. ;)
Post edited January 22, 2013 by Thespian*
Granted, you become a tree.

I wish to be a dolphin!
koima57: I wish to be a dolphin!
Granted, you become an adorable stuffed dolphin...

I wish to have a winning lottery ticket.
Granted, but the winning ticket was only for a $5 and the only place you can redeem it is 20 miles away, so you end up spending more on gas then you won.

I wish for Microsoft to make their next OS Linux based which they distribute free and open source.
hudfreegamer: I wish for Microsoft to make their next OS Linux based which they distribute free and open source.
Granted, but it's buggy like sh*t and broken beyond repair. Also, an obscure instruction set makes those computers in which has been installed to burn. People angrily blame it on Linux, not on Microsoft, and further developments in Linux based OS' are abandoned forever...

I wish for a delicious and refreshing soft drink.
Thespian*: I wish for a delicious and refreshing soft drink.
One Bloody Mary for you!

I wish GOG a success. :P
GOG becomes very successful, but you are banned from it forever for some reason.

I wish to develop a fully functional, affordable table-top XFEL
Densetsu: I wish GOG a success. :P
Granted, GOG will have one, and only one, success in bringing more old games, and therefore leave that trend, relying only in AAA titles in the future...

Lifthrasil: I wish to develop a fully functional, affordable table-top XFEL
Granted, but you'll be charged with false evidence of stealing the design from a major company, and sentenced to spend most of your life in jail...

I wish to be carefree and happy.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Thespian*
Granted, but you have become a hippie

I wish we had moon colonies
Thunderstone: Granted, but you have become a hippie

I wish we had moon colonies
Sure. We have moon colonies and nothing else. Because Earth has become uninhabitable.

I wish to be released from jail and be cleared of all charges from the previous wish.
Lifthrasil: I wish to be released from jail and be cleared of all charges from the previous wish.
Granted, but soon after you're charged for killing the CEO of the major company responsible for your predicament. This time you face the death penalty...

I wish to be able to control gravity.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Thespian*
Lifthrasil: I wish to be released from jail and be cleared of all charges from the previous wish.
Thespian*: Granted, but soon after you're charged for killing the CEO of the major company responsible for your predicament. This time you face the death penalty...

I wish to be able to control gravity.
Granted, but you find yourself floating through space, more than 100,000,000 light years away from the nearest star.
akhliber: Granted, but you find yourself floating through space, more than 100,000,000 light years away from the nearest star.
Nice one! But someone forgot to post his own wish... :D