It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted, she express herself with knives from now on..

I wish for an asian wife not being greedy with money.
Post edited January 18, 2013 by koima57
high rated
Granted, but now she's being greedy with something else, and you're still broke paying for comfort elsewhere.

I wish Monopoly money functioned like the real thing, outside of the game.
Granted, but the influx of new cash to the economy ruins it and creates hyper inflation on an unprecedented level making the money worth less than it did in the firstplace.

I wish I could stop running from the previous wish with no consequences
koima57: I wish for an asian wife not being greeedy with money.
Granted, you will forever be single and absolutely lonely until your death. No woman, let alone an Asian woman, will ever again give you the time of day.

As an Asian, I wish people wouldn't be racist with their stereotypes, even if the stereotypes have zero validity.

Edit: Guess I missed my window to post my "corrupt a wish" as 2 other posts snuck in there in the meantime...nonetheless, keeping this in there. Feel free to corrupt my wish or the one above me to keep the thread moving.
Post edited January 18, 2013 by teshra
OK, reaver. You can stop running and there are no consequences to stopping. But then you realize that you can't start to move again and so you stand there for all eternity.

And @teshra: easy. All Asians cease to exist and actually never have existed. So there never were or will be any stereotypes about Asians anymore.

I wish I hadn't forgoten my USB-stick with the data I wanted to work on over the weekend.
@teshra Chill, forum games & twisting my words.. Don't get too personal, thanks.

Granted, you have your USB stick but it was in your pocket.. In the laundry now.. Too bad. :(

I wish for the Ps Store to be back online?
Post edited January 19, 2013 by koima57
Ninja...
Post edited January 18, 2013 by flubbucket
koima57: I wish for the Ps Store to be back online?
Granted, it is back online. But your PS is on fire now.

I wish a PC port of all CAVE shmups.
Kasbe_DRC: I wish a PC port of all CAVE shmups.
Granted. But the PC ports are buggy, run with 5 FPS and crash every few minutes, even ruining your OS.

I wish my room would clean itself.
Granted. But it will clean (and throw away) your game collection too.

I wish my job would stop asking for support on weekends.
P1na: I wish my job would stop asking for support on weekends.
Granted, they now start demanding support on weekends.

I wish the Mayan Apocalypse had happened.
P1na: I wish my job would stop asking for support on weekends.
teshra: Granted, they now start demanding support on weekends.

I wish the Mayan Apocalypse had happened.
Granted - It did - Just not when they planned - now they are gone and we are all that's left.

I wish I could get this thesis paper done.
Granted, but you forget it every time you try and turn it in.

I wish my dishes were clean.
GoodGuyA: I wish my dishes were clean.
Granted. From now on, you'll suffer an obsessive compulsive disorder, that requires you to washing your dishes every few minutes, even knowing they are clean from the last time...

I wish the loud people in public libraries shut up at once.
Granted.

The resulting vacuum created by all those simultaneous mouth closings creates a wormhole in the library. You are sucked in and transported to the Screaming Universe of No Eyes.

I wish I had stumbled onto this site years ago.