It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: I wish to have a life long enough to read all the books that interest me now and in the future.
Granted. Welcome to the prison for the rest of your life. There are a lot of books to borrow in its library.

I wish I could just look at the ingredients and the meal cooks itself within seconds.
kmonster: I wish I could just look at the ingredients and the meal cooks itself within seconds.
Granted, but you will always choose a wrong ingredient and the meal will taste bad.

I wish to have a gryphon (the mithological beast)
Post edited September 04, 2012 by gandalf.nho
gandalf.nho: Granted, but you will always choose a wrong ingredient and the meal will taste bad.

I wish to have a gryphon (the mithological beast)
Granted, but only because you run a Gryphon rescue shelter, and the only one you have is horribly deformed, and cannot fly, or even feed itself.

I wish for the zombie apocalypse.
SoapyCola: I wish for the zombie apocalypse.
Granted. The greek word "apocálypsis" means uncovering, so you will be hunted by zombie exhibitionists.

I wish a clean form of energy would be invented (not nuclear), so that all the big oil companies would be out of business.
Post edited September 04, 2012 by CorporalNobbs
CorporalNobbs: Granted. The greek word "apocálypsis" means uncovering, so you will be hunted by zombie exhibitionists.

I wish a clean form of energy would be invented (not nuclear), so that all the big oil companies would be out of business.
Granted, unfortunately, we'll run out of the means to make it just after the traditional energy companies go out of business, thus being unable to power even a lightbulb.

I wish for a clean house <.<
TwilightBard: I wish for a clean house <.<
Granted, experimental artificially created bacteria have eaten all dirt, junk and germs in your home, however, they are also known to be flesh-eating so it won't be wise to come home for a few decades at least.

I wish I'd see a rainbow every day.
F4LL0UT: Granted, experimental artificially created bacteria have eaten all dirt, junk and germs in your home, however, they are also known to be flesh-eating so it won't be wise to come home for a few decades at least.

I wish I'd see a rainbow every day.
Granted, but its only because you've developed a psychosis that causes Visual hallucinations, that aside from the rainbows, terrify you.

I wish I had a girlfriend.
SoapyCola: I wish I had a girlfriend.
Granted. She turns out to be a maniac who kills your friends and family and puts you into a cage to make sure you'll never leave her.

I wish I had a machine which can copy everything.
SoapyCola: I wish I had a girlfriend.
kmonster: Granted. She turns out to be a maniac who kills your friends and family and puts you into a cage to make sure you'll never leave her.

I wish I had a machine which can copy everything.
Granted. However, while learning how to use it, you create a copy of yourself who doesn't trust you and constantly prevents you from using it in future.

I wish I can go back in time and relive my life with all the knowledge I have today.
Lenriak: I wish I can go back in time and relive my life with all the knowledge I have today.
Granted, but when the government finds out about this baby holding knowledge about so many future events you get abducted and will spend the rest of your live in a laboratory enduring horrible experiments.

I wish I'd work for the government and my job would be abducting people of interest.
F4LL0UT: I wish I'd work for the government and my job would be abducting people of interest.
Granted. You get the dangerous missions. The average survival rate is 20 percent - per mission.

I wish I could change my size at will.
kmonster: I wish I could change my size at will.
Granted, but then for everyone, not just some people, size doesn't matter anymore.

I wish I could make a wish to be corrupted.
le_chevalier: I wish I could make a wish to be corrupted.
Granted, but you forgot the wish as soon as you thought about it.

I wish to read, write and speak any language fluently.
le_chevalier: I wish I could make a wish to be corrupted.
Thespian*: Granted, but you forgot the wish as soon as you thought about it.

I wish to read, write and speak any language fluently.
Granted however with your vast intelligence you become bored with everything including your life leading you to alchoholism and maybe drugs because you have very little left to do with your life.

I wish for at least once in my life here in GOG that I have a highly rated comment.
Neuromancer1: I wish for at least once in my life here in GOG that I have a highly rated comment.
Granted. It's an "I should shut up forever" comment.

I wish I could learn 10 times as fast.
Post edited September 06, 2012 by kmonster