It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drelmanes: I wish to be a vampire.
Granted, but after Twilight movies you're just Robert Pattinson.

I wish that the image of vampires wouldn't be based on Twilight's anymore.
le_chevalier: I wish that the image of vampires wouldn't be based on Twilight's anymore.
Granted. They all look like you now so you have vampire hunters trying to stake you on your tail.

I wish to be immune to all diseases.
kmonster: I wish to be immune to all diseases.
Granted - You are completely immune to diseases - However, you can never again take a sick day ;-)

I wish to be self employed
Lou: I wish to be self employed
Granted. You end up firing yourself.

I wish for a successful career as an Army special operations soldier.
Post edited August 31, 2012 by infinite9
infinite9: I wish for a successful career as an Army special operations soldier.
Granted, but all the death you've caused haunts you so much that you can't stand to be around people anymore.

I wish I could think of a good wish to put here.
infinite9: I wish for a successful career as an Army special operations soldier.
Shadowsetzer: Granted, but all the death you've caused haunts you so much that you can't stand to be around people anymore.

I wish I could think of a good wish to put here.
Wish granted, welcome to a forum filled with 13 year old kids.

I wish for a girlfriend that was not an emotional mess.
Rohan15: I wish for a girlfriend that was not an emotional mess.
Granted, you have a homicidla girlfriend. Good luck trying to go to sleep.

I wish everyone would do something nice for someone each day.
Rohan15: I wish for a girlfriend that was not an emotional mess.
VIPERs: Granted, you have a homicidla girlfriend. Good luck trying to go to sleep.

I can deal with that honestly. Wish granted, we fucking ignored you.

I wish for a mean wish.
VIPERs: Granted, you have a homicidla girlfriend. Good luck trying to go to sleep.

Rohan15: I can deal with that honestly. Wish granted, we fucking ignored you.

I wish for a mean wish.
Granted - that was one awesome wish. No one knew how to corrupt it. To bad you will never know what was it.

I wish for Philip K Dick to be alive and write more of his stories - every single one great.
Post edited September 01, 2012 by Skreczi
Rohan15: I can deal with that honestly. Wish granted, we fucking ignored you.

I wish for a mean wish.
Skreczi: Granted - that was one awesome wish. No one knew how to corrupt it. To bad you will never know what was it.

I wish for Philip K Dick to be alive and write more of his stories - every single one great.
Granted, but all he writes now are romance novels so horrible that not even the Harlequin Novel folks will publish them :D

I wish that Harlan Ellison wrote more books before he kicks off to that great library in the sky...
Post edited September 01, 2012 by JudasIscariot
Skreczi: Granted - that was one awesome wish. No one knew how to corrupt it. To bad you will never know what was it.

JudasIscariot: Granted, but all he writes now are romance novels so horrible that not even the Harlequin Novel folks will publish them :D

I wish that Harlan Ellison wrote more books before he kicks off to that great library in the sky...
Granted. Have fun reading Nicholas Spark novels for the rest of your life.
I wish for more expensive GOG games.
JudasIscariot: Granted, but all he writes now are romance novels so horrible that not even the Harlequin Novel folks will publish them :D

Rohan15: Granted. Have fun reading Nicholas Spark novels for the rest of your life.
I wish for more expensive GOG games.
Granted, but they're only expensive for YOU. Everyone else gets discounts and all sorts of other things. Oh and the DRM gets put back in and amplified i.e. TAGES gets combined with Starforce and SecuROM and the old-school manual check copyright protection.

I wish I had a wish.
JudasIscariot: I wish I had a wish.
granted but you can only ever wish for 1 more wish.

I wish borderlands 2 would release already
JudasIscariot: I wish I had a wish.
reaver894: granted but you can only ever wish for 1 more wish.

I wish borderlands 2 would release already
Wish granted, now you can finally play Hostile Texas-Mexico Borderlands Takeover in first person. I wish for more chips.
Rohan15: I wish for more chips.
is that potato chips as in the ones in a bag or chips as in french fries, or chips as in gambling?

Eitherway, Granted but you become so morbidly obese you can never reach the "chips"

I wish I had something better to do on a Saturday evening