It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wish granted. You add fake genitalia to every freak in the forum, after cutting off their original one.

I wish for Donald Tusk to STFU, together with his Russophobian obsessions and warmongering stance; the only threat to Europe(ans) is the E.U(nion), its recent Obama-induced tantrums and idiots like him, NOT Russians!
Post edited December 02, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You add fake genitalia to every freak in the forum, after cutting off their original one.
Thanks, I've given you an extra vagina and breast, and it's pro bono.

Make sure you use your new powers wisely.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish for Donald Tusk to STFU, together with his Russophobian obsessions and warmongering stance
Granted, however because STFU is an acronym for Start Talking Fluent Uzbekistanian, he now talks in fluent Uzbek.

I wish I was hairier and could speak fluent Uzbek.
Post edited December 02, 2016 by Kleetus
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. You add fake genitalia to every freak in the forum, after cutting off their original one.
Kleetus: Thanks, I've given you an extra vagina and breast, and it's pro bono.

Make sure you use your new powers wisely.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish for Donald Tusk to STFU, together with his Russophobian obsessions and warmongering stance
Kleetus: Granted, however because STFU is an acronym for Start Talking Fluent Uzbekistanian, he now talks in fluent Uzbek.

I wish I was hairier and could speak fluent Uzbek.
Granted. You now can speak the language of Uzbek. Which is Russian. Way to waste that wish on a commonplace language.

I wish I could speak Tolkien Elvish. You know, an actually obscure language.
Granted, but it's so obscure that you have no idea what you're saying.

I wish I could speak fluent puppy.
Kleetus: I wish I could speak fluent puppy.
Arf rrf grrr, rr yip yip arff.

I wish everyone in the world spoke Esperanto.
low rated
TwoHandedSword: I wish everyone in the world spoke Esperanto.
Granted, but Esperanto has fragmented into incompatible dialects, and a person who speaks one dialect can't understand others.

Also, while everyone can speak some dialect of Esperanto, not everyone can actually understand it.

I wish for Giant Meteor to win the next election that is held, regardless of where such election occurs.
dtgreene: I wish for Giant Meteor to win the next election that is held, regardless of where such election occurs.
Granted, the election booth was right outside your place and sadly you were squished by the meteor.

I'm going to miss Miss Dee.

I wish I could travel to the US to attend Deatrice's cremation, I want to sprinkle her ashes on my Special K (the K is for Kleetus, I'm special).
low rated
Kleetus: I wish I could travel to the US to attend Deatrice's cremation, I want to sprinkle her ashes on my Special K (the K is for Kleetus, I'm special).
Granted, but it turns out that the Deatrice you mentioned did not get cremated.

I wish more people would play early RPGs like Ultima 3. (By the way, I made a couple posts on the Ultima sub-forum that are getting a little lonely.)
dtgreene: I wish more people would play early RPGs like Ultima 3.
Done. People swarm en masse to play DOS-based games instead. Modern indie developers get hammered, and the entire economy collapses. What's left is a post-apocalyptic Fallout-like world, except it's real.

I wish Master of Magic would develop into a MMORPG.
low rated
TwoHandedSword: I wish Master of Magic would develop into a MMORPG.
Granted. Unfortunately, it turns out that the game is a buggy mess. Even worse, one of the developers snuck a backdoor into the client that is not removed on uninstall, an everyone who tried the game has now been hacked and their computers added to a botnet.

I wish that it wouldn't get dark as early as it has been lately, and that it would get light a little sooner in the morning.
Wish granted. Your queer companion, accidentally got the flashlight stuck down behind good permanently and it somehow has never ending batteries, too! Where the sun doesn't shine, flashlights always do! Best light source ever! Settles very early morning lack of luminosity, too!

I wish for Austria to soon realize, taste and feel firsthand, just what "Greenworms" are capable of, especially whenever placed in high and responsible positions!
Post edited December 05, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. Your queer companion, accidentally got the flashlight stuck down behind good permanently and it somehow has never ending batteries, too! Where the sun doesn't shine, flashlights always do! Best light source ever! Settles very early morning lack of luminosity, too!

I wish for Austria to soon realize, taste and feel firsthand, just what "Greenworms" are capable of, especially whenever placed in high and responsible positions!
Granted. A Tomato Hornworm is elected to the highest office of Austria and then shortly thereafter metamorphoses into a moth, bringing up the question if it is still the same personhood.

I wish a moth were elected president.
low rated
Darvond: I wish a moth were elected president.
Granted. Now no law can be passed without a supermajority because the moth can't sign bills.

I wish for some well-known clothing company to release a set of dresses designed for men.
Wish granted. Those dresses, though, have attached to them from the inside, that small cone, dildo-like thing, right there down below. Gift from that company, for free.

I wish to be paid in time, so as i can get the games i want in gog!
Post edited December 05, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish to be paid in time, so as i can get the games i want in gog!
Your salary comes in, and it's a whole bunch of thyme. Unfortunately, gog doesn't take spices as payment, and you can't find anyone willing to buy such an amount of thyme.

I wish for a good fashion/dress-up game to be released on gog.