It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sandy_Claws: I wish I could meet all my deadlines with quality work and time to spare, without endangering my health.
Granted, your health actually improved better and better with all that hard work, giving you impression that you are becoming unbreakable. Now you would be curious for what could possibly break your body and you'd be giving your body extreme stress test that actually endanger your health in the progress.

I wish PC hardware prices would go down as cheap as prices for snacks.
Sandy_Claws: I wish I could meet all my deadlines with quality work and time to spare, without endangering my health.
Granted, you're now jobless for good and as such easily meet all your 0 deadlines with excellence and all the time in the world to spare. You'll live on social wellfare or off your spouse for the rest of your life.

I wish HDD prices sunk to decent pricies again.
Miaghstir: Granted, you're now jobless for good and as such easily meet all your 0 deadlines with excellence and all the time in the world to spare. You'll live on social wellfare or off your spouse for the rest of your life.

I wish HDD prices sunk to decent pricies again.
Granted, the 60GB are now cheap again, no other models are now sold.

I wish for world peace.
Post edited August 14, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I wish for world peace.
Granted, with no humans on the planet, there are no more wars.

I wish I could understand why my code doesn't work as it should.
JMich: I wish I could understand why my code doesn't work as it should.
Granted, but since the culprit is the bug in your compiler, you have to wait like forever for the fix.

I wish PC hardware prices would go down as cheap as prices for snacks.
Granted, but since all food prices are skyrocketing, the equaly priced PC hardware costs more than Hef's Mansion.

I wish to have a nice day.
VIPERs: Granted, but since all food prices are skyrocketing, the equaly priced PC hardware costs more than Hef's Mansion.

I wish to have a nice day.
Granted, but the nice day you will have is the day before you die.
I wish that today is not as hot as yesterday.
VIPERs: I wish to have a nice day.
Granted, but the rest of humankind passes the worst day of their life. Understandably angry, they kill you in a unpleasant way.

Ubivis: I wish that today is not as hot as yesterday.
Granted, Earth immediately enters a new ice age.

I wish all those involved here get to fulfill a wish of their own, and that this desire will be not corrupted.
Post edited August 14, 2012 by thespian9099
thespian9099: I wish all those involved here get to fulfill a wish of their own, and that this desire will be not corrupted.
Granted, but you have to pay for all these wishes :)

I wish that I have more time and money to work on my own computer game.
VIPERs: I wish to have a nice day.
thespian9099: Granted, but the rest of humankind passes the worst day of their life. Understandably angry, they kill you in a unpleasant way.

Ubivis: I wish that today is not as hot as yesterday.
thespian9099: Granted, Earth immediately enters a new ice age.

I wish all those involved here get to fulfill a wish of their own, and that this desire will be not corrupted.
Granted, but this thread is now dead.

I wish for a toilet seat that raises and lowers itself on its own.
Post edited August 14, 2012 by Charon121
Charon121: I wish for a toilet seat that raises and lowers itself on its own.
Granted, but does as long as you're using it (repeatedly), which is painful for you.

Ubivis: I wish that I have more time and money to work on my own computer game.
Granted, but your game encourages such violence that you lose all your money and spend the rest of your life in jail

I want to take a long vacation in a paradise island, with all expenses paid.
Damn, so many bad predictions for me. I think I'll stay away from this tread from now on.

Granted, but as in our industry, all expenses paid means only thing paid is your trip there, everything else will be like DLC's, draining your family's account and putting your family in debts for next 48 generations.

I w....shit, I aint falling for this again. Terrible rest of my life and getting killed is too much. Someone else continue please.
thespian9099: I want to take a long vacation in a paradise island, with all expenses paid.
Granted, you won a vacation to St. Helena. Fishing rod and a drum of plain water are free of charge. No other items are considered necessary. The duration is lifetime or how fast you manage to escape the island.

I wish major browsers would be as stable as the most stable version respectively ever.
le_chevalier: I wish major browsers would be as stable as the most stable version respectively ever.
Granted, but Internet collapses continuously for hours over and over again, because everyone connecting smoothly for the first time in history.

VIPERs: Damn, so many bad predictions for me. I think I'll stay away from this tread from now on.
I w....shit, I aint falling for this again. Terrible rest of my life and getting killed is too much. Someone else continue please.
ROFLMAO!

I wish VIPERs has a nice day and isn't killed after all. ;)
le_chevalier: I wish major browsers would be as stable as the most stable version respectively ever.
thespian9099: Granted, but Internet collapses continuously for hours over and over again, because everyone connecting smoothly for the first time in history.

VIPERs: Damn, so many bad predictions for me. I think I'll stay away from this tread from now on.
thespian9099: ROFLMAO!

I wish VIPERs has a nice day and isn't killed after all. ;)
granted but they become a viper instead in a snake hunting ground
i wish i was alucard from hellsing