It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: I wish GOG surprise me and launch Grim Fandango.
granted, but GOG misunderstood and launched it in a rocket on his way to Mars. You need to find it first before it can be released.

I wish I would have a wish.
Stooner: I wish GOG surprise me and launch Grim Fandango.
Ubivis: granted, but GOG misunderstood and launched it in a rocket on his way to Mars. You need to find it first before it can be released.

I wish I would have a wish.
kk
Granted, turns out that you really have a wish, but wasn't what you wished for, and now you have 3 eggs...

I wish i was Superman
Granted, but now your head is full of kryptonite.

I wish that GOG gave me access to their entire catalog for starting this awsome thread.
DrOblivious: Granted, but now your head is full of kryptonite.

I wish that GOG gave me access to their entire catalog for starting this awsome thread.
Granted, but you then lose internet access for 10 years, by which time the zombie apocalypse has taken over and GOG's servers are shutdown.

sloganvirst: Granted, but you then lose internet access for 10 years, by which time the zombie apocalypse has taken over and GOG's servers are shutdown.
No wish?

sloganvirst: Granted, but you then lose internet access for 10 years, by which time the zombie apocalypse has taken over and GOG's servers are shutdown.
Why some zombie would make us stop working?
Skreczi: Why some zombie would make us stop working?
Because I don't think even the power of TET's hat would protect your brainz!
Thunderstone: No wish?
Whoops.

I wish for a clock that turns anti-clockwise. :)
Post edited August 10, 2012 by sloganvirst
Skreczi: Why some zombie would make us stop working?
sloganvirst: Because I don't think even the power of TET's hat would protect your brainz!
Thunderstone: No wish?
sloganvirst: Whoops.

Granted, but so's your life. So rather than eating stuff you'll barf out well made food and you go to the potty to...... eat. (okay, that sounds disgusting, sorry).

I wish to be more polite and dancing.
sloganvirst: Because I don't think even the power of TET's hat would protect your brainz!

Whoops.

RedRagan: Granted, but so's your life. So rather than eating stuff you'll barf out well made food and you go to the potty to...... eat. (okay, that sounds disgusting, sorry).

I wish to be more polite and dancing.
Granted and dance indeed you do

I wish I could win the lottery
Post edited August 10, 2012 by Thunderstone
Thunderstone: I wish I could win the lottery
granted but it's only 5 dollars.

I wish to give a speech that will be seen by millions.
Post edited August 10, 2012 by fursav
fursav: I wish to give a speech that will be seen by millions.
Granted, but it wasn't your speech they're seeing, instead your pants fell down in front of camera.

I wish superheroes wouldn't be wearing tight suits anymore.
le_chevalier: Granted, but it wasn't your speech they're seeing, instead your pants fell down in front of camera.

Granted, now heroines wear baggy outfits and heros wear nothing at all.

I wish to be buried alive.
le_chevalier: Granted, but it wasn't your speech they're seeing, instead your pants fell down in front of camera.

F5inator: Granted, now heroines wear baggy outfits and heros wear nothing at all.

I wish to be buried alive.
Granted, you're buried in debt. And work.

I wish there was a C++ compiler capable of automatic parallelization.
Sandy_Claws: I wish there was a C++ compiler capable of automatic parallelization.
Granted, but causes a reset of the computer just before the end of the process.

I wish to find a good job.
thespian9099: I wish to find a good job.
Granted, the job is good but you still hate it.

I wish that could change some elements from the past